This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Coast of California Roadtrip

Memorial Day Weekend, we took a trip up the coast. A few pictures (and click any photo for more information):

We stayed in the Madonna Inn, which is very pink, and very tacky-licious! Each room is different, and our room, the safari room, had a few surprises:

Hearst Castle:

Seals at Piedras Blancas beach:

Monterey Bay Aquarium:

Photos at Morro Rock:

Thanks for looking, we had fun, have a great weekend everybody, and I appreciate you viewing this thread!

Re: Central Coast of California Roadtrip

Great Pictures!
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

nice picturebook, Frogberto!

Comment

Thanks dude. Get me homesick for Monterey Bay again. Cool Pics!!
        PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

The next time you guys head that far north, I know an out of the way B&B in Carmel which would be perfect for you guys.

Thanks for the shots! We've yet to visit Hearst Castle ourselves.

Comment

Nice!
            I love Morrow Bay and the Cambria area

Comment

Great pictures. Please tell me you took the tadpole into the restroom at the Madonna Inn. I have heard rumor that the men's restroom is something to be experienced. I was too chicken to check it out for myself.
              sigpic

Comment

I love the shots of Hearst Castle. Mr. Hearst had it all! I would love to see the rest of the tours. Thanks Froggy!
                1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Fantastic pictures!! Your family is beautiful! I've only been to the aquarium once, those sun fish are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                    Great pictures. Please tell me you took the tadpole into the restroom at the Madonna Inn. I have heard rumor that the men's restroom is something to be experienced. I was too chicken to check it out for myself.
                    You bet - I sure did take the tadpole to see the men's room. This was the first time I'd stayed at the Madonna Inn, but during previous road trips, I always made it a point to schedule a "bathroom break" at the men's room there. With the all stone, and the "electric eye triggered waterfall", it's not to be missed!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X