This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scambusters - OMG, hilarious!

So these guys apparently make it a point to harrass and harangue the guys behind those email scams that are sent en masse to the unwitting public...start with the letter entitled Busted...It's kind of lonf but some of the most hilarious reading you will ever enjoy

http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Re: Scambusters - OMG, hilarious!

Dammit, I've lost 2 hours of sleep tonight because of this! :rant:

And, it's so worth it!! :lmao:
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Same here... it's 2:30am and I actually had to run to the potty to keep from peeing myself I was laughing so hard! OMG! Beating them at their own game; the hoops these people are jumping through (or chewing through...!) to get their Payoff Bonanza is not unlike the mess that innocent people find themselves in when they reply to this dreck...

How do these people find the time for all of this? It is hysterical reading - I am already addicted...
      "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

Comment

I love it! It shows the scammers are just as gullible, if not more so, than the people they prey upon.

Bryan loves to play games with them, when the occasional one gets through the censors. But, it's nothing as in depth as this stuff!

:bow:
        "But every night, when it gets dark
        and the stars come out,
        I'll look up on her behalf.
        I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

Seriously, anybody get to the one with the puppies yet? I was dying! :lmao:
          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

OMG.... Dead parrot sketch with an African accent! Buauahahahaha!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Gee, I'm easy to please. I laughed within a minute of being on the site. First paragraph:

WARNING
              419 scammers are not nice people, they are thieves, liars, and generally very nasty, therefore you can expect some small use of adult language and themes when dealing with them here. That is not to say there are any explicit pictures here - there isn't, but if you are very easily offended then please go HERE

I decided to click on "HERE" and I had to laugh) Now to start reading more and laughing more. An away I go

Comment

lol a head carving!

Comment

wow.. there goes two hours of my life I will never get back. But thats fine.. it was worth it to see the squirrell hole in the head and the parrott sketch. Harry Potter by hand was a good one too. Thanks for the share... i loved it !!

Mickey's cool but Johnny Depp Rocks !

Got Tiger? I do !!

LAST DLR Trip ? POTC: AWE PREMIERE !! 5-17~5-24
                  next trip?? Dec 2007

Comment

Just finished "Busted!" and can't wait to read more! Thanks for the link SunnyG!
                    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                    You set the bar I could not live up to
                    Tonight the light is breaking through
                    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                    Zebrahead

Comment

Stuffmefatgutzwivwud!! Poor rat, oops squirrel! :lol:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm dying here, and my DH thinks I'm crazy laughing my head off at the screen.

It's about time someone got the Nigerian scammers back. And doing quite well at it too!

Thanks for the link sunnygirl! I'm bookmarking this, I think I have enough entertainment here to keep me busy for a while!!!! :lol:
                      ~~Jodi~~
                      Next WDW trip coming up 10-5-10 to 10-15-10, Wilderness Lodge Villas. :yea:

Comment

OMG... "Busted" was sheer brilliance! Nothing says fine entertainment better than the African version of the Dead Parrot Sketch ! :lmao:

Comment

omg that site is like crack! I needed to leave the house an hour ago!! :lol: great stuff!

Comment

I'll be honest...I read through a few of those and I just went "meh"

But then I ran across this:

Awesome.
                            What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X