Announcement

Collapse

POLL: Help decide the future of the forums

Please go to the following link and provide your opinion on how we should proceed in regards to the forum software. https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...um-s-next-step
See more
See less

Rain!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain!!

we need some desperately!! We are in the worst drought in our history, and this morning they said on te news that the rainfall we have had has only been 525mm (that's 20 INCHES) over the past 18 MONTHS!!!! we are supposed to have some this week, so we will be praying!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Re: Rain!!

It's been over a month since we've had any rain, until a pop-up storm came our way today and gave us a good 15-minute soaking, enough to water the lawn at least.

Hope you get the rain you need, Tassie!!!
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

We aren't no where as bad off as you all but we haven't been getting what we need. We got a nice amount today, I hope you all get the rain you need as well.
      Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
      sigpic

Comment

I live in Seattle. I hereby vow to send you all of ours!

Comment

Bah! We've only had a little over 3 inches this season and nornal would be over 15 inches. I can't remember the last time we had significant rain.

Time to put a brick in the toilet tanks!

Comment

Originally posted by tassie View Post
            we need some desperately!! We are in the worst drought in our history, and this morning they said on te news that the rainfall we have had has only been 525mm (that's 20 INCHES) over the past 18 MONTHS!!!! we are supposed to have some this week, so we will be praying!!
            Welcome to the party. All of us in CA can sympathize & feel your pain.
            ~~Jodi~~
            Next WDW trip coming up 10-5-10 to 10-15-10, Wilderness Lodge Villas. :yea:

Comment

I can try a rain dance... not sure if it will work tho.. our 54 inches per year was only around 19 this past season.. I feel ya.

Mickey's cool but Johnny Depp Rocks !

Got Tiger? I do !!

LAST DLR Trip ? POTC: AWE PREMIERE !! 5-17~5-24
              next trip?? Dec 2007

Comment

We finally got some rain here (courtesy of Tropical Storm Barry) on Friday. We needed it bad though so I won't complain too much.

Comment

here we are looking at level 6 water restrictions and during the day the water company will be turning off the water to homes during the day!!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                  Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
                  Originally Posted by MWalton
                  :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

here we are looking at level 6 water restrictions and during the day the water company will be turning off the water to homes during the day!!!
                    We are DREAMING of getting 20 inches in 18 months. Here in Orange County, I don't think we cracked two inches this year.

One of our worst drought years on record. Weird that you Aussies would be having the same problem.

Comment

WOW.... thats pretty intense. Hasnt there been a few years like this lately for you out there? The whole world is going whacko.

Mickey's cool but Johnny Depp Rocks !

Got Tiger? I do !!

LAST DLR Trip ? POTC: AWE PREMIERE !! 5-17~5-24
                      next trip?? Dec 2007

Comment

Here in California we are in a drought and average is only about 14 inches.
                        ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X