This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like your cellphone?

I love my TMobile Sidekick 3. I seriously don't think I could live without it. And that's probably a bad thing, lol. Anyway, what kind of cell phone do you have and do you like it? Or do you want a new one? What kind of features does yours have that make it impossible to live without?

Re: Do you like your cellphone?

I've had a Nokie 3300 for 4 or 5 years. I love it, but it's starting to go bad. Not all the keys work right. ::sigh:: I'm not liking any of the new phones out there at all but my new one will be a Blackberry Pearl. Not quite my full keyboard, but close. It's got a half-size keyboard for my text messaging. If I hook up the dataplan (not initially going to) I can do full web browsing.

I just want it to be here so I can get my new number and go on. I hate waiting.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

I have a basic Nokia with the basic plan. The glass is cracked and I really don't care. The phone is usually in my car unless I am running a business errand. Not really a phone person.

Comment

I have a Treo 650, its about 18 months old. Its okay I guess, It has the full Palm package (none of which I use) I can get my email surf the web, text message, etc and it has a camera that is ok. Honestly though, I rarely use it for anything other than email and for my contacts.

Its a great phone, but if work wasn't paying for it, I probably would have something else.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

I have a Samsung A950 and I loooooove it!

I love always having a camera and MP3 player with me and I just started copying shorts and cartoons onto the phone. Really helps pass the time.

I also use it to search the internet all the time.
          sigpic
          Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

I have the LG Chocolate and really enjoy all the features it has. I'm more into music, less into text messaging (actually I wonder if people have the time to text why don't they just call me). I really like Verizon's VCast feature since I can just buy songs and listen to them, and it syncs up with my laptop so the music is on my hard drive as well.

Although, due to my new job I'm looking into getting one of those Palm phones so I can have Outlook and MS Office on it - that would come in handy when I'm out in the field.

Comment

I have a magenta Razr and I like it. I don't use it that much, except to tell time. I make one or two calls a day on it. The features are fine, I text a bit here and there, and I take pics with it, but I've yet to max out the memory.

Comment

I love my LG 8300! I only wish it had a QWERTY keyboard. And the fact that the phone is "hackable" makes it an great option for those people who want customized ringtones. I have a removable Mini SD card and can take a ton of pictures.

If I got a new one, it would need to at least have the same features I have now (speakphone, Bluetooth, text, pic, video) and a QWERTY keyboard.
                ...it's been a long time.

Comment

I love my texting, especially in areas of high cell traffic or in poor cell coverage. One push of text gets through much easier than trying to hear someone when they're breaking up.

Plus, it's like email but I don't have to log into anything.
                  I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

I have a Treo 650 and I LOVE it. I've had it for about a year and a half now. The camera isn't that great, but it works in a pinch. I have two programs - Express and Google Maps - which are invaluable for me.

I could upgrade to the 750, but I don't find a need to. I've got things set up just the way I like it, and I'm used to it.
                    She did it!

Comment

Originally posted by alphabassetgrrl View Post
                      I love my texting, especially in areas of high cell traffic or in poor cell coverage. One push of text gets through much easier than trying to hear someone when they're breaking up.

Plus, it's like email but I don't have to log into anything.
                      I wish I could switch to all texting!
                      sigpic
                      Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

LG CU500...best phone i've had, and i've had many...10000000x's better than the razr..bleh! it's still thin and light. I have my eye on the Nokia N76, but it's in Europe only when will they learn to have sexy phones in the US too?
                        Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

I just broke my Razr Thursday. I was somewhat releived as I was so very sick of the phone.
                          I ordered a Pearl and wont get it until tomorrow. So I actually have no clue if I like my phone or not.

Comment

I have a razr it's pink no complaints about it (the vzw software on it helps, as opposed to the moto software.)

Also have a cingular 8125. It's a brick but at least it's micechat friendly.

Comment

I have a LG enV VX9900 from Verizon. I love it. I had the first generation this style and switched to the new thinner one in Feb.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X