This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cpdisneyprincess's new adventure....

Some of you already know this....but since it is all happening so fast I thought I would share my big news with the whole class !
    On July 28th at 7:10pm I will board a plane in LAX headed for Germany where I will join the European branch of the Drama Ministry/Company I work with for the next two years traveling around western Europe doing Drama!
    It is all quite sudden (I was asked to go only last week) and is happening REALLY fast. I am also going to be doing a Summer tour w/ the company out east from June 22 to July 22 - so not a lot of time to get things together. I had been really hoping for one last big MiceChat meet - but that's not going to happen. I took my last real trip to my "home" last Tuesday night with JJ and SS - and had a beautiful time with good friends who understood when I cried as we walked through the Castle for the last time at the end of the night :gladsad: I will be able to see Nemo *crosses fingers* Monday night....if all goes well.... but I'm just going to do Nemo then leaving, nothing else. Wow. Anyway....Thought I would share this big news with EVERYONE....and to tell you to keep your eyes peeled for cpdisneyprincess TR from DLP sometime in the next year! :yea:

Re: cpdisneyprincess's new adventure....

Wow! That's a lot to take in all at once. I wish you the best of luck--have a great time, and congratulations!!

Comment

Good luck and have a great adventure!!
      Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Congratulations on such a great opportunity! Can't wait for the pictures of your travels.

Comment

Have a great adventure and do keep in touch with us!!!! We'd all love to see pictures!
          Congrats on a great opportunity!!!!
          Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Congratulations on your new adventure! I look forward to seeing your TR and photos of your travels.

Will you be seeing some Broadway shows while you are traveling?

Comment

That is an amazing chance that I know I would have jumped at. It was great meeting you that one time at PB's birthday. Have a great time and don't stress the small stuff.

Comment

Thanks all! I am excited! And i do promise to share pictures and stories from my adventure!

Comment

Congratulations and good luck!
                  "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

What an awesome opportunity. Enjoy every minute of it!
                    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
                    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Wow! What a fantastic opportunity and adventure for you!!! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing reports of your journey over there!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

GOOD LUCK we'll mis ya!!
                        :curtsey:
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                        And I can tell you 'bout today
                        And how I picked you up and everything changed
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain
                        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

How awesome. Enjoy Europe and Good luck.

Comment

congratulations and enjoy Europe while i enjoy the US for a Year .

try to go to some neat places like Paris , London , Copenhagen , Spain , Italy .

Europe there is plenty of Low Cost Airlines right now like Easyjet , Ryanair , Vueling and many others .

for Disneyland Paris try to go between Xmas and New years eve they might open TOT .
                            HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X