Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

WDW - Orlando - best areas

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW - Orlando - best areas

I wasn't sure where to put this one - but - the kids and I are thinking of moving to Orlando - being that I don't know any of the areas I was hoping that someone from Orlando would chime in and give me a few tips on areas to look into. Kids will be in college so I'm not looking for schools - other than colleges

If you think I should move this to the WDW board I will - but that is just for the parks and this is kind of but not enough

We were going to move to CA but a family situation has basically gotten worse so it has freed us to move anywhere we want.

Thanks!!!!
    Spell Binding Books
    http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
    The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
    We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
    Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
    Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Re: WDW - Orlando - best areas

The big college in the Orlando area is Central Florida University. I believe campus is right in downtown Orlando. I'm sure there are smaller colleges around there as well.

Comment

Re: WDW - Orlando - best areas

Thanks aimster - what areas (looking for a house) should I look into - I'd like to be in daily driving distance of WDW - since I don't know the area I'm not sure where to look into - thanks!
      Spell Binding Books
      http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
      The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
      We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
      Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
      Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X