X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awww, how cute!!!

AP

The Chinese Crested dog "Elwood" appears at the 2007 World's Ugliest Dog Contest.

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Re: awww, how cute!!!

"No face as hideous as my face
    Was ever meant for heaven's light!"

Okay...that's a bit cruel. But...was anyone else thinking that?

Disney has ruined my love life

Comment

I can't support the whole ugliest dog craze. What's to stop someone from mutilating a dog to make it more ugly so they can win a contest?

Comment

Horribly ugly. Poor thing!

Comment

His name fits him perfectly! :lol:

No offense, of course to any Micechatters named Elwood.

What's up with the tongue anyway? Anyone know if this is a common trait among Chinese Crested's? It seems I've seen several photos of other dogs with the same hanging tongue to one side.
          ~~Jodi~~
          Next WDW trip coming up 10-5-10 to 10-15-10, Wilderness Lodge Villas. :yea:

Comment

I doubt they'd let mutilations into the contest...

Many times (such was the case of the long-time champ that died only a year or two ago), the dogs are like that because of a medical disorder. Therefore, I see the contest as a way for the owners of these very ugly dogs to take care of their dogs with the prize money. It is quite a burden to have an animal with serious health problems -- if the owners put the money toward showing the dog a better life, I'm all for it.
            -Tim

Comment

How can you resist a Yoda face, with a Gremlin hairstyle and a Gene Simmons Tongue?

Comment

This is why I not only hate dogs, but these kind of contests. :blink:
                Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DizDee View Post
                  What's up with the tongue anyway? Anyone know if this is a common trait among Chinese Crested's? It seems I've seen several photos of other dogs with the same hanging tongue to one side.
                  Just saw on our local news, the owner says the dog has no teeth on the left side and his tongue won't stay in his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by DizDee View Post
                    His name fits him perfectly! :lol:

No offense, of course to any Micechatters named Elwood.

My dog Minnie was a chiuhuahua X silky, and she lost her teeth many years ago. Her tongue hung out the side of her mouth and when she licked, her tongue would tend to go sideways. She was 16 when she passed away, and I just assumed that she had a small stroke at some stage

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
                    Originally Posted by MWalton
                    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

That's a dog?!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X