X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange things at work

As some of you may know I work in a pharmacy :monkey:
    Last night an event occured which I just had to share.
    I was standing behind the counter when A man, about 35 or so, walked up. He had a number of items in his hand one of which was summers eve douce.

I said "can I help you"
    he replied "Yes you can, do you have any other enemas"
    "Yes," I replied "here you go" and handed him a fleet enema. Then he put down the smmers eve and said "o, okay I'll use this instead." :lol:

I nearly broke down. Apperently this guy had every intention of using a douce as an enema.
    I mean I don't know about anyone else but I would really rather not have my farts smell summer fresh for the next week. Plus I am as sure as I can be without actually trying that the douce would not make you have a bowel movement which is as I understand it the whole point of an enema. :ap:
    I will save the princess, though I do not know the way.

:lol: :lol:

Comment

OMG! I would have died laughing right there! How did you contain yourself!?!?!?! :lol::lol::lol:
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

I nearly did die right their.
        I will save the princess, though I do not know the way.

Comment

Well, for those that might not understand WHY he was wanting to use one if it wasn't for medical reasons, if he was a gay man, well, you do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut
            Well, for those that might not understand WHY he was wanting to use one if it wasn't for medical reasons, if he was a gay man, well, you do the math.
            :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
            Originally posted by drunkmom
            this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Lol
              :crazylegs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X