X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEMORIES: Products no longer found at your favorite fast food joint

Remember when:

Carl's Jr. sold hot dogs?

Or when they put sprouts on their chicken sandwiches? I always remember saying, when ordering the club "No lettuce, no tomatos, no sprouts".

Or their crinkle fries?

Or the ketchup that came in a little container, as opposed to a pouch?

How about the Arch Deluxe at McDonalds? I loved that burger.

Or the McDLT?

Back in the early 70's I remember them selling these pre made ice cream cones, sort of like a Drumstick, but with neopolitain ice cream instead of plain vanilla.

Jack in the Box had Dinner in the Box back in the late 70's. Steak, fish or chicken with a small salad and potato wedge fries, all in a handy box!

I made it through college on their Chicken Supreme. Man that was a tasty sandwich.

Remember Frings? Fries and onion rings in a single pouch, how handy!

Re: MEMORIES: Products no longer found at your favorite fast food joint

HEY! I was just telling Hubster about Carl's Jr. crinkle fries!

Man, I loved those as a kid.
    Originally posted by All4dISNEY
    Words hurt.

Comment

I remember the sprouts, too. Good times...
      Words hurt.

Comment

I remember the Arch Deluxe. I loved it!

I remember when Arby's had all their sauces in containers on the tables.

And, not to recently, I remember Jack in the Box had a patty melt. I'm not sure if it was ever brought back, 'cause there's not one nearby.

And Taco Bell is slowly, it seems, phasing out their chili cheese burrito.
        "But every night, when it gets dark
        and the stars come out,
        I'll look up on her behalf.
        I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

Not a food, but a place.
          Nogales(sp?) & Pup n' Taco
          sigpic
          Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
            Remember when:

I made it through college on their Chicken Supreme. Man that was a tasty sandwich.

Remember Frings? Fries and onion rings in a single pouch, how handy!
            I loved the chicken supreme and Frings. I had completely forgotten about Frings, now I want some. I loved the jack in the box taco salad from the early 80's. I do not like the ones they have now.
            sigpic

Comment

*trying not to show her age* I remeber whn the McDonalds Happy Meals came in one of those boxes.. I used to take all the food out and line the inside with fabric and make a little Barbie house. *sigh*

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

Not a big fan of Taco bell today, but my absolute favorite was the Taco lights, but thanks to some lady who complained that they weren't low calorie....they discontinued them. Ummm...duh your at a fast food joint. Geezzz
                HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

Originally posted by Missviolet View Post
                  *trying not to show her age* I remeber whn the McDonalds Happy Meals came in one of those boxes.. I used to take all the food out and line the inside with fabric and make a little Barbie house. *sigh*
                  Occasionally, they still do put their happymeals in the boxes w/ the arches for handles. But not that often. Usually its just the paper sack
                  "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Morticia View Post
                    Not a food, but a place.
                    Nogales(sp?) & Pup n' Taco
                    I was just going to mention Pup n' Taco. I remember Nogales but never ate there.

Remember when it was Der Weinerschnitzel (sp?) instead of just Weinerschnitzel?

Comment

Originally posted by Missviolet View Post
                      Um. You mean they don't come in boxes anymore? When did that happen?
                      Words hurt.

Comment

The Super Bar- Wendys, the salad bar that had chocolat pudding, my kind of salad bar

BurgerBuddies- Burger King had the 2 mini burgers that were joined together
                        Is this haunted signature
                        actually
                        stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
                        Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
                        also known as...
                        Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

It was Naugles. That place was awesome. Pup N Taco was really good. Nothing like a chili cheese dog and a grape slushy.
                          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                          I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Bonus Jack at Jack in the Box.

Encheritos (sp?) at Taco Bell.

Comment

I miss Frings!

I know thay had the dinner in a box thing through 1983 because that is what I always got to eat on my way to the stupid ballroom dancing class I had to go to once a week in 6th grade.
                              MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X