Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

migitmouse88 had a great idea, so i thought I would post the idea in this thread, since migit didn't, and it needs to be told! The idea was to change our avatars to a piglet+tigger style one, to remember them, as there voices just recently died. This is migit's idea, so if you do it, don't give me credit for the idea... I say this month is the piglet and tigger month!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

thanks dude... i did post about it but it was one of those sad situations where a post slowly drownds into the bottom of the board because no one reads it .

Comment

Originally posted by Evan-500
      migitmouse88 had a great idea, so i thought I would post the idea in this thread, since migit didn't, and it needs to be told! The idea was to change our avatars to a piglet+tigger style one, to remember them, as there voices just recently died. This is migit's idea, so if you do it, don't give me credit for the idea... I say this month is the piglet and tigger month!
      I think this is a nice idea.

I did my sig with a quote from Milne in honor of them. I remember now, Paul was on an episode of "The Lucy Show". Pleasant bouncing and stuttering, friends!
      Last edited by Aura of Foreboding; 06-27-2005, 10:42 PM. Reason: fixed typos

Comment

thanks guys... i never really thoght this idea would make it off the ground, i just thoght this was a major thing for us mice chatters and that we should honor it.

Comment

I am going to go with this weeks theme, but I did add a little tribute in my sig.

Too bad we didn't figure all this out before this weeks theme was decided on.
          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

We can always set aside a week just for them.
            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X