Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

migitmouse88 had a great idea, so i thought I would post the idea in this thread, since migit didn't, and it needs to be told! The idea was to change our avatars to a piglet+tigger style one, to remember them, as there voices just recently died. This is migit's idea, so if you do it, don't give me credit for the idea... I say this month is the piglet and tigger month!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

thanks dude... i did post about it but it was one of those sad situations where a post slowly drownds into the bottom of the board because no one reads it .

Comment

Originally posted by Evan-500
      migitmouse88 had a great idea, so i thought I would post the idea in this thread, since migit didn't, and it needs to be told! The idea was to change our avatars to a piglet+tigger style one, to remember them, as there voices just recently died. This is migit's idea, so if you do it, don't give me credit for the idea... I say this month is the piglet and tigger month!
      I think this is a nice idea.

I did my sig with a quote from Milne in honor of them. I remember now, Paul was on an episode of "The Lucy Show". Pleasant bouncing and stuttering, friends!
      Last edited by Aura of Foreboding; 06-27-2005, 09:42 PM. Reason: fixed typos

Comment

thanks guys... i never really thoght this idea would make it off the ground, i just thoght this was a major thing for us mice chatters and that we should honor it.

Comment

I am going to go with this weeks theme, but I did add a little tribute in my sig.

Too bad we didn't figure all this out before this weeks theme was decided on.
          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

We can always set aside a week just for them.
            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X