Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Are any of you part of the Anonymous?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Are any of you part of the Anonymous?

    If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's for the best. I've never been to 2ch, but I frequent 4chan...

    Isn't 2channel the largest internet forum in existence?

  • #2
    Re: Are any of you part of the Anonymous?

    Wait... what?!
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Are any of you part of the Anonymous?

      2chan... the huge Japanese forum, correct?
      -Tim

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Are any of you part of the Anonymous?

        I tend to steer clear from 4chan. I tried going there once but was bombarded with bad porn, spam-like memes and unfunny jokes.

        Though I'm thankful for one 4chan inspired meme and that's the cat macros and caturday, which has seemed to take off on Micechat because of http://icanhascheezburger.com/
        Last edited by Brain Toad; 07-17-2007, 06:32 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Are any of you part of the Anonymous?

          I no speak your language...... please speak clearly and into the milk thank you ....

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Are any of you part of the Anonymous?

            Originally posted by Brain Toad View Post
            I tend to steer clear from 4chan. I tried going there once but was bombarded with bad porn, spam-like memes and unfunny jokes.

            Though I'm thankful for one 4chan inspired meme and that's the cat macros and caturday, which has seemed to take off on Micechat because of http://icanhascheezburger.com/
            But theres just not enough llamas!!!!





            Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


            Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Are any of you part of the Anonymous?

              This is so confusing to me! What the heck are we talking about here?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Are any of you part of the Anonymous?

                Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                This is so confusing to me! What the heck are we talking about here?
                This should help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2channel I had to look it up too, I'd never heard of it before?
                HDAlien

                -----------------------------------------------------
                "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Are any of you part of the Anonymous?

                  Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                  But theres just not enough llamas!!!!

                  Where does everyone get these! I love them!

                  Ta Da!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Are any of you part of the Anonymous?

                    Originally posted by clara View Post
                    Where does everyone get these! I love them!
                    They are all over the web. The site I linked before, icanhascheezeburger has a lot. There is also http://www.lolbots.com and a few others.


                    Also, anyone who is tempted to go to 4chan, don't. I was fine yesterday, it was kind of funny and disturbing, yet entertaining. But after going tonight and being bombarded with sick pictures and child pornography, I'm never stepping mouse on the site again.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Are any of you part of the Anonymous?

                      Originally posted by clara View Post
                      Where does everyone get these! I love them!
                      Eh... I found a random pic of a llama, added the text in photoshop and put it in my photobucket acct. Except I didn't misspell stealing.... should of been stealin..... sometimes it hard to do it wrong on purpose! :lol:

                      But check out the links Brain Toad posted. You can also do a google search for lolcats, loldogs, lolanimals.....lolrus I think is the one with the walrus and his bucket....




                      Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                      Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Are any of you part of the Anonymous?

                        Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                        Eh... I found a random pic of a llama, added the text in photoshop and put it in my photobucket acct. Except I didn't misspell stealing.... should of been stealin..... sometimes it hard to do it wrong on purpose! :lol:

                        But check out the links Brain Toad posted. You can also do a google search for lolcats, loldogs, lolanimals.....lolrus I think is the one with the walrus and his bucket....
                        Ah lolrus, he's what got me started on it. The whole saga is on ICHC.

                        http://icanhascheezburger.com/tag/lolrus/page/3/

                        Comment

                        Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X