X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Hawai'i!

no

Comment

split it. Clever, huh? However, for some strange, and happy-making, reason the cashier made the split and

Comment

Re: Aloha from Hawai'i!

So that was our trip to paradise. I actually enjoyed this trip even more than my last one there. This time we spent at least half, probably more, of our free time just sitting on the beach, which is a great way to visit Hawai’i.

Hope you enjoyed! Even better, hope you’re inspired to plan your own trips now!

Comment

Wow. Hawaii, Dole Whip and Mai Tais. Could you have been any closer to heaven?
          Originally posted by All4dISNEY
          Words hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocat View Post
            Wow. Hawaii, Dole Whip and Mai Tais. Could you have been any closer to heaven?
            Ya know, absent Carmen Electra, some baby oil and a monkey, I don't think so.

Comment

Great TR! Love the Islands.

Comment

Im so jealous of your vacation. So beautiful. Although that dole whip thing was a tad frightening!
                "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Count me as jealous too! Fabulous pictures! Haven't seen blue skies in a long time. And that looks like a true Dole Whip! Not like those imitations you see in DLR.

Comment

Awesome report man, thanks so much for sharing.

I have a few requests.

1. Can you share your 'do's & don'ts' for a trip to Hawaii? I have never been, but I hear it is amazing, but there are things to beware of.

2. Can you post any video of your performance? I would love to hear some of your music.

Again, thanks so much, awesome report!

Comment

Awesome trip report dude! What are Mai Tais? the pictures were abosolute drop-dead gorgeous! Thank you SOOOO much for sharing! Aloha!
                      Originally posted by aashee
                      We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

What beautiful pictures. I am also jealous. I would love to take a trip to Hawaii soon. It looks like you and your wife had a fabulous trip and thank you for sharing your photos!!
                        *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

That's awesome. I don't know what I miss more. Playing in a band and going around performing, or Hawaii!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Awesome photos ...looks like you and your pretty wife had a great time!

I totally agree with you that Northwest Airlines stink....worst flight we ever had and a near miss at the Honolulu airport last summer.

ATA is the best!

Thanks for sharing your pictures!

That Dole whip looks pretty amazing!

Comment

Wow those pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Glad you had such a great trip!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X