Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Loved my Birthday and more...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved my Birthday and more...

Had a very long (in a good way) birthday. Can't wait for my camera to come, wish I was hitting DLR to break it in. My Dad showed up last night to surprise me (he lives 800 miles away near my happy place) and my daughter threw me a party today (I had to work on my BDay) and some of my girlfriends came.

Okay, so that might have been random but how else will I get to know y'all if I don't just jump in and start blabbing?

"To ALL who come to this happy place, Welcome" Walt Disney

sigpic
    All means ALL

Re: Loved my Birthday and more...

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    I'm glad that you were able to see your dad!
    What a great surprise that must have been!

But bummer for working on your birthday There should be a law against that!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse