X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Else Type 1?

Hey all,

I was just diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes and I was wondering if any of you are in the same boat as I am? I am just, kind of freaked out about the whole thing and I wanted to get someone else's take on these things.

Thanks a bunch!
    Daniel
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Re: Anybody Else Type 1?

I don't know a lot about Type I, but I can understand how freaked out you must be.

My father-in-law was diagnosed with diabetes two years ago, and it has changed his life completely.

Keep us updated and stay healthy!!!

Comment

Learn as much as you can and try to stay positive, Miceman.

You are in our thoughts.
      "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"
      - Satchel Paige

Comment

I am "Developing" type 2 and have hypoglycemic episodes. Just watch the Diet, and Learn ALL YOU CAN.

GREAT Support Group over on webmd.com on the boards there.

I also have a friend who due to an injury had to have most of his pancreas removed, thereby making him in Insulin dependant Type 1. Just Stay Informed as much as possible and know there are so many others like you out there! Good Luck MiceMan.
        -----------------------------------------------
        DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

I'm borderline type 2. I keep it under control with diet. I have a good friend who is type 1. I agree with PanTheMan:

Just watch the Diet, and Learn ALL YOU CAN.
          Especially the learn all you can part.
          "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X