Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disney Fabrics?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Fabrics?

Does anybody know of anywhere that sells Disney fabric? More specifically, my fiance is making a quilt with a bunch of Disney stuff on it and she wants a blue fabric with stars on it in a Disney style. Its going to be a Xmas present for my Mom. Help!!!!

Re: Disney Fabrics?

There are a lot of places you can buy Disney fabrics; I've even seen some at wal-mart.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Michaels, Joannes, any arts and crafts store really. Even some walmarts sell fabric.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Try Beverly's if you have one too.
        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
          Michaels, Joannes, any arts and crafts store really. Even some walmarts sell fabric.
          Joannes should definately have some :]

Comment

ebay!

Comment

I found vintage Tiki Room costume fabric on Ebay! It's so cute!

Comment

You can try: http://www.gotfabric.com/fabric_shop/ keyword search "Disney" or "Mickey" (try both you get different results). I didn't see anything exactly what you are looking for but they have nice fabirc there especially for quilting.

In addition, I really would try walmart.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Originally posted by ryan35 View Post
                  Does anybody know of anywhere that sells Disney fabric? More specifically, my fiance is making a quilt with a bunch of Disney stuff on it and she wants a blue fabric with stars on it in a Disney style. Its going to be a Xmas present for my Mom. Help!!!!
                  There are two auctions on eBay that might be what she's looking for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/40-4-DISNEY-TINK...QQcmdZViewItem

The first auction ends Wednesday, the second one on Sunday.

This ebay store also has the same items for sale via "buy it now":

"Dope smoking insects and reckless driving always work." -- Cousin Orville

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Thanks for the links BlueSky. She likes them

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X