Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Autumn

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autumn

Ah I don't know about you guys but the weather lately has been so hot and so strong. I can't wait for the fall to start.

Re: Autumn

In Seattle the mornings and evenings are feeling fallish! It's really neat to feel that change in seasons coming up. I do love the long days in summertime, in Seattle. It stays light until about 9:30, which I LOVE! (I am such a night owl!)

Comment

oh my goodness. I wish I was there.

Comment

We have horrible weather here in AZ right now! Hot and humid so we are all going crazy here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Foolish Mortal
        sigpic

Comment

Can someone who lives in Seattle please adopt me?

We have been well over 100* in the Inland Empire for over a week (we hit 111* on Wednesday), and we have another week of 105+ to look forward to.

Comment

Comment

We had one day that hit 100 here in Portland last week, but other than that, it's been fall-ish in the mornings and evenings. I noticed it's starting to get dark earlier too.

I heart fall so much!

Comment

I love threads that start with my name. I actually love anything with my name and I'm incredibly proud to have my own season and my own day. We always celebrate the first day of Autumn in my family.

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                Autumn can't come soon enough let me tell you!
                Nonsense. I'm right here.

Comment

We live in a metropolitan desert...we'll have summer well into November (granted it won't be in the 100-110s...)

Comment

I like it hot but this is a bit more than even I like. Yesterday's trail ride ended in a blast furnace. Coming back to the parking lot it was a hot wind in our faces, too hot to even feel good.
                    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

save us from the heat.

Comment

Autumn is my favorite time of year. I can't wait to feel the cool air once again, and the smell of spices while baking some pumpkin goodies. :clap:
                        disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

I just heard that for the entire month of August we were at 110 degrees or higher!

We have a trip to DL at the end of the month and I can't wait to escape this dreadful heat!
                          Foolish Mortal
                          sigpic

Comment

It's starting to feel a little like Autumn in the mornings and evenings here.

We've had to leave after dark for something last minute a few days this past week and we've let the windows down each time!

And, yup, it's definitely getting darker earlier!

Autumn is my favorite time of year, so I'm excited! The Holiday season officially starts, for us, on Labor Day. :lol: We're geeks.
                            "But every night, when it gets dark
                            and the stars come out,
                            I'll look up on her behalf.
                            I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

Seasons? What are those?

Oh yeah :lol: here, it's Hot and not as hot. Those are our seasons. Won't even slightly cool down here until late October into November.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X