This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE from the PirateMunkee

I made the trek down from Santa Cruz here to my sister's house in Riverside just fine. Went out looking for new houses out in the middle of nowhere. Anyways.....Will be at Disneyland this wednesday if anone is going to be there. Just look at my pic in my profile and I'll be wearing my levi shorts and "Stitch's Disobiedience School" T-shirt if anybody wants to try and find me. Sort of like a hidden Mickey hunt but it will be more like a "Where's PirateMunkee?" :captain: :monkey: . I will post more whe I get home and hope to run into a few of you at D-land!!!
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Re: UPDATE from the PirateMunkee

Hey Troy will you be there just for that day or the weekend?
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
      Hey Troy will you be there just for that day or the weekend?
      Just the day. My wife has to be back at work on friday so we will be headed back up to Santa Cruz on Thursday. I coudn't be there on the 17th but at least I made it the week of. :blush:
      PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Have a great time in DL and hurry back :captain: :monkey:
        I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
        That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
        sigpic

Comment

Hey hey, PM! Have fun at DL.
          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well have a good time anyway, Have a great day at the DL.
            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X