Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Dear Santa, This year I would like.....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Santa, This year I would like.....

Personal Submersible Vehicles

So called "dry-pressurized" submarines have passenger compartment separate from the water and at sea level pressure; the space between the vehicle and the outer hydrodynamic skin floods with seawater during submerged operation. The submersible's layout is similar to the standard seating arrangement of a passenger automobile. XS100 Duo seats two and XS100 Trio seats three submariners. The intended market would be luxury yacht and resort owners, those who are perhaps bored of a luxury yacht and wanting to try something new (the price of a 2 passenger model for a target depth 100 meters should be close to that of a limited production exotic sports car, i. e. around 400,000€. With the larger production numbers the price can come down to 150,000€). The subs eye-catching design seem to be firmly rooted in the best of a Fin & Chrome style of the 50s.

XS100 Duo Beta Personal Submersible:

XS100 Trio Alpha Personal Submersible:

Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: Dear Santa, This year I would like.....

Is that from Nieman Marcus?

Comment

NIIIIIIIICE!!!! Now the big question is....Does it come in black with a big Skull and Crossbones on it and just how many torpedoes can I arm on it??
      PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

I want a pony.

Comment

I wonder how long it will take for a rich guy to drown in one of these, and the manufacturer to be sued?

Also, what is 'Mile High CLub' in the water? 'Mile-Low Club"?

Comment

So it looks like this is just a concept at this time, not in production.

Comment

This one is REAL:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X