Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its the most wonderful time of the year!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its the most wonderful time of the year!

So I was shopping at my local grocery store Tuesday night and was pleased to see lots of fall items, particularly pumpkin breads, bars, cookies, even pumpkin jello! Then the thought hit me like a bolt of lightening- its time for Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!!!! Luckily this particular grocery store had a Starbucks, which I practically ran to in search of this delicious treat. They were closed (being 11pm) but they had a sign out advertising them! So I went out yesterday and enjoyed my first PSL of the season, followed last night by a pumpkin ale with dinner.

I told my husband that this was like my Christmas. He said "Isn't Christmas your Christmas?" So maybe its more like my Channukah, with less socks.

So who loves the PSL?
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Re: Its the most wonderful time of the year!

I :love: PSL!!!!!!!!

It's almost addicting. They've had them out since the end of August and because i'm searching for one particular quote on the cups (a quote by Josh Groban), I always get the latte and not the frapp. I used up my $50 card that I got the end of August and just had to re-fill it.

I don't know which is better, PSL or Gingerbread latte. Yummmmmmmmmm
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Oooh. Love the PSL, but Starbucks also offers a pumpkin-spiced cider, which is delish!! Try it with whip cream!
      "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

Comment

Originally posted by InspiredByWalt View Post
        Oooh. Love the PSL, but Starbucks also offers a pumpkin-spiced cider, which is delish!! Try it with whip cream!
        Hmmm.....never heard of it, must try it !!!!!
        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

I don't like pumpkin lattes. I have tried. I really have. I just... I love pumpkin everything else though. I make the best pumpkin pie too. I think it's pumpkin with the strong taste of coffee. I love cinnamon dolce lattes though they say "fall."

I might have to go get the pumpkin jello. Love jello.

Comment

Hmmmm... pumpkin!

I'm looking forward to pumpkin pie!
            "But every night, when it gets dark
            and the stars come out,
            I'll look up on her behalf.
            I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

MMmmmmmPSL...... {droool}

I also have Pumpkin Ale in my fridge. I love Fall!

Comment

Here's what I love about this time of year: you can craft and it's okay. In the summer you knit and the yarn gets hot in your hands and it's a pain. Now it feels good. And I set up my sewing machine (it came. I swore at it already.) in my "room" and I have fabric sitting in bins. I have the coke zero sitting upstairs next the machine. So nice! Oh... I might make a pumpkin this year.

Comment

I'm excited about the lattes, but DH is even more excited about pumpkin ale! LOL he's already got his first six-pack of the season chilling in the beer fridge.
                  She did it!

Comment

I've partaken of the PSL twice already this season.

Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the cool breeze, the smell of cinnamon, and the visions of orange and red, even though the colors are much less apparent here in SoCal.

But, it begins the snuggly part of the year, so that makes it even more special.
                    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

I saw pumpkin empanadas at Sbux this morning. They look tasteeee!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I love this time of year as well. We don't have real seasons here in CA like elsewhere in the country, but there's a lot to be said for cooler days and cold evenings, longer nights, and just the overall fall feeling in the air. Not to mention DL's lovely Halloween decor. :lol:
                        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've already had at least a dozen PSL - they've been out since the beginning of September. In fact, DH is on his way with today's cup! Yummy!

Comment

I need to go to Starbucks this weekend and get a pumpkin spice latte... then go to the grocery store and find some pumpkin or apple cider donuts.

Comment

Pumpkin Spiced Cider?!?!
                              I didn't know they had that!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X