Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Nip this and Tuck that... A new look for you!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nip this and Tuck that... A new look for you!

So, the 50th anniversary is underway... The castle had a new look, how about you? Suppose money was no option, healing time was a snap and there was no ... WHAT KIND OF WORK WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?
    ...it's been a long time.

Re: Nip this and Tuck that... A new look for you!

Originally posted by HiddenMickey
    So, the 50th anniversary is underway... The castle had a new look, how about you? Suppose money was no option, healing time was a snap and there was no ... WHAT KIND OF WORK WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?
    Plastic surgery scares me. Except for stretch mark removal(thanks kids :verymad: )

I would get Lasik though in a heartbeat. I have it planned out for when I win my millions. Disguy & I will get our Lasik & be transported by limo after surgery to recover at the Beverly Hills Hotel. We would then get massages, facials & the works followed by hair done at Jonathan and of course then we would have to shop and then drink :razz:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

i don't think i would actually ever get most of this done in real life, but here's my personal refurb fantasy:

laser resurfacing (facial)
      teeth whitening/veneers
      stretch mark removal
      nose job
      tummy tuck
      lipo (thighs & butt)
      laser hair removal (i always say i want to be a hairless cat one day )

whew!
      <o>

Comment

Easy, face lift.
        I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
        That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
          Plastic surgery scares me. Except for stretch mark removal(thanks kids :verymad: )

I would get Lasik though in a heartbeat. I have it planned out for when I win my millions. Disguy & I will get our Lasik & be transported by limo after surgery to recover at the Beverly Hills Hotel. We would then get massages, facials & the works followed by hair done at Jonathan and of course then we would have to shop and then drink :razz:

Helloo you forgot to add ROOM SERVICE!

I would also get
          veneers and a nose job

Comment

I would have my teeth worked on. I have horrible teeth and would love to have all nice white ones
            I will save the princess, though I do not know the way.

Comment

I'd have some organs removed, like my stomach or my liver or my pancreas, to lose some weight. I'd be dead, but I'd be so skiiiinny/sexy!
              Last edited by IndianaChel; 07-11-2005, 10:31 PM. Reason: are stomachs organs? o0

Comment

Oh my, my list is long (I have this fantasy often HM)

lasik
                laser whitening
                laser hair removal (everywhere- I never want to have to shave anything ever again)
                nose job
                breast reduction
                laser skin resurfacing
                lipo- thighs, butt, tummy

that's all, until science can come up with new ways to improve me
                Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                Help support the site you love:
                -Visit the MiceChat store
                Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Okfine, I'll jump on the hairless bandwagon too. I hate shaving.
                  I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                  That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy
                    Helloo you forgot to add ROOM SERVICE!

I would also get
                    veneers and a nose job

Um Hellllllooooooo I didn't think that even had to be noted
                    I'd get veneers too, just so you didn't have to do it alone

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

my friend made it on to the show "10 Years Younger" & she just had her reveal last week. she got veneers, lipo on her chin area, laser resurfacing on her face, plus hair, make-up & a wardrobe consult. (she gets to keep one outfit.) about a year & a half ago she had gastric by-pass & then a few months ago she had a tummy tuck to remove all of the extra skin. she looks great...i'm so jealous!!!
                      <o>

Comment

Tummy tuck and I want to have my boobs done- and I am quite serious about that. They are no longer "functional" just "decorative" and I would like them to be errr, perky again.

Yup....someday

Comment

I'm too afraid of Plastic Surgery as well, that and i'm afraid that it would turn out horrible and I would end up looking like this. :blink:

Comment

Originally posted by Modern Folly
                            I'm too afraid of Plastic Surgery as well, that and i'm afraid that it would turn out horrible and I would end up looking like this. :blink:
                            That's ... just ... ugh. :yuck:
                            These are the games that never end.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                              That's ... just ... ugh. :yuck:
                              I know, I can't look at it for more than two seconds without getting the shivers. She's the anti-plastic surgery poster...um..."thing"!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X