Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a Happy Birthday Triple Header-PixieChick, Tinkerbelle, and Jennidisneyfer!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Happy Birthday Triple Header-PixieChick, Tinkerbelle, and Jennidisneyfer!

Happy Birthday to 3 of the hottest ladies on MiceChat!!
    PixieChick!
    Tinkerbelle!
    Jennidisneyfer!

I hope the 3 of you have the most fantabulous birthday ever!!

I'm so proud to know you and call you my friend!!

:gladsad::love::ghug::yea::

Last edited by Grumpy4; 09-23-2007, 12:02 AM.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Originally posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Re: It's a Happy Birthday Triple Header-PixieChick, Tinkerbelle, and Jennidisneyfer!

:yea: :love: Happy Birthday Jdiz, TB, and PC!!!!:love: :yea:

Comment

Re: It's a Happy Birthday Triple Header-PixieChick, Tinkerbelle, and Jennidisneyfer!

Happy birthday to three of my favorite people!! You guys are speck-friggin-tacular. Seriously. But you know what...JDiz and Heather...I need to see you guys more often, 'cause I've got quite a few more pictures of me with Christi than I do with yous twos. So, in the words of G4, GET HERE NOW!!! )

MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Happy Birthday X3!!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday to all 3 of you. I have not been lucky enough to meet Tinkerbelle and Jennidisneyfer, but I did get to meet PixieChick last November right before she went into Club 33 with several other Micechatters.

Comment

Happy Birth Babe Day x three! Jennidisneyfer, Tinkerbelle and PixieChick RULE the MC Universe. Your stock just went up. You are no longer mere princess bitches - you are each my lady knights in shining armor. :bow::yea::thumbup:

...and now a word from our sponsor -

To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Happy Birthday PC, TB and JDiz!

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

HAPPYBIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Have a great day ladies!
                Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
                  Happy Birthday PC, TB and JDiz!
                  Hi Anders! Good to see you.
                  To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Happy Birthday! Love You Ladies!
                    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Happy Birthday to all three of you!!! Hope you have a wonderful day, each of you.
                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

HAPPY BIRFDAY TO 3 OF THE HOTTEST LADIES ON MC!
                        I LOVE YOU GUYS :love: :love: :love:
                        Last edited by dsnylndmom; 09-23-2007, 06:53 PM.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday to all 3 of you!!!
                          Good morning, son
                          In twenty years from now
                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                          It was pain
                          Sunny days and rain
                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Triple Birthday wishes to you all!!
                            MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

Happy Birthday JDiz
                              Happy Birthday Tinkerbelle
                              Happy Birthday Pixie Chick

I've shared much love and laughter with all of you! I wish you only sunshine and daisies on your special day!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X