X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 More Months!

Till Christmas!!
    I'm playing Christmas music at work now!

Merry Christmas, just for today!

Re: 3 More Months!

My iPod plays Christmas music too...Only because I had it on Shuffle but I'm in no means ready to celebrate Christmas yet!

I still have my nieces' first birthday and Halloween to celebrate next month! inch: Besides, I don't like being sick at Christmas and I still have my head cold going on.
    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I'm sure a lot of people will hate this thread.
      I just like to do this every 25th of every month. It makes work less boring.

Comment

That's so funny, because this morning I was talking to my coworker about a version of Jingle Bells I want and couldn't figure out who sang it (turns out its Bing Crosby/Andrew Sisters). Then I realized hey, it's 3 months until xmas!!

But lets get Halloween and Thanksgiving outta the way first

Comment

Or you can go to Disneyland and get Halloween and Christmas taken care of at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by cal4iri View Post
            I'm sure a lot of people will hate this thread.
            I just like to do this every 25th of every month. It makes work less boring.
            So will playing my Nintendo DS but my batteries are low at the moment so no Brain Age 2 for me today at work.

Crap, only 3 more months for Christmas...that means only 3.5 more months until I'm 25!
            http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
            www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
            http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I finished my sister's birthday/Christmas gift today (a purse, wallet, and "girly bag" in case she needs to hide something...). I have a giant list of things to finish before November 1st. So far 3 people are done. I have 8 more people to make stuff for and my Halloween costume, and my novel writing starts November 1st! Love this time of year!

Comment

I'm surprised the mall hasn't already taken down the Christmas stuff to get ready for the big Valentine's day push.

Comment

AAAAAAh! Don't stress me out! J/K. Actually I have done one thing for Christmas; I am the aunt who has decided to take on Grandma's tradition of sending out to all the kids Christmas ornaments with their name on them. I got those last weekend.
                  My problem is that my little one turns 4 this Thanksgiving and we still haven't figured out what we're going to do. Hoping to be out in CA right after Christmas.
                  Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness

Comment

It's not that I hate this thread but the thought of playing Christmas music right now will drive me insane.

I'll play the music after Thanksgiving.

Comment

I have two birthdays, Halloween, my wedding anniversary, and Thanksgiving to get through before thinking of Christmas. :lol:

Last year at this time I did start Christmas shopping for Lil LL. I think I was done Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving. I don't think I will be able to pull that off this year.

Comment

I know it's way too early but Christmas just puts me in a better mood. I can play the music in the background here at work and all the B.S. in the office doesn't bother me as much.

Comment

I say bring on the Christmas music. Oh, and thanks for calling it Christmas ... not Xmas, winter solstice, seasonal holiday or whatever PC description is/will be adopted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                            It's not that I hate this thread but the thought of playing Christmas music right now will drive me insane.

I'll play the music after Thanksgiving.
                            Normally, i'm with you on that 100%. But this year it's different because Josh Groban's Christmas CD comes out on the 9th of October, so that'll be the only exception.
                            Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
                              But this year it's different because Josh Groban's Christmas CD comes out on the 9th of October, so that'll be the only exception.
                              My grandma loves him so now I know what I can get her for Christmas.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X