X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fur babies- Karma and Puck

More pictures of my darlin's

"watch it dog, I'm a mafia ferret. Ask the cat"

"They put a bell on my neck. How the hell am I supposed to play ninja when I have a damn belll on my neck!"

"Whoooo! I'm Super Ferret!"

"yeah yeah- we're cute. Can we sleep now?"

Re: My fur babies- Karma and Puck

Aw, sooooo cute :love:. How old are they? They look pretty young, but then I've never seen a ferret up close either.

Comment

They're three. Karma is my girl and Puck is my boy.

I :love: my ferrets!!! We bought them bell collars so we can find them as they bounce around the house.

Comment

How are ferrets as pets? They aren't allowed in California, but I love critters. They are cute though.

Comment

yeah, they are illegal in california, but all the pet stores sell ferret supplies.

Comment

Very cute little ferrets! I've never seen one up close either!

Comment

ive always liked ferrets, those are pretty cool.
              We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

Comment

My babies are awesome- it was a riot to watch them bound around the house with bells on. Made it alot easier to find them when they took off upstairs or something-

My home is full of furry love- 2 puppies, 2 kitties and my 2 ferrets. :clap:

Comment

Aww, they're so very cute!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                  Mark Twain

Comment

Are they affectionate?

Comment

Originally posted by migo View Post
                      Are they affectionate?

Very-

When we come home they get all excited and come to the side of the cage- follow us as much as they can until we let them out. They cuddle and hug- and then they want down to play and bounce and get their energy out after being in a cage all day.

One day I came home and Puck was sound asleep in a ball on Ian's lap- just snugglin'

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys View Post
                        Very-

When we come home they get all excited and come to the side of the cage- follow us as much as they can until we let them out. They cuddle and hug- and then they want down to play and bounce and get their energy out after being in a cage all day.

One day I came home and Puck was sound asleep in a ball on Ian's lap- just snugglin'

That's cute, I always wanted one. I think even if they were legal here, my dogs prey drive would go into over drive with one of them, though.

Comment

What cuties! I've never known anyone who's owned a ferret, but I live in California and apparently they are not legal here.

Comment

Originally posted by migo View Post
                            That's cute, I always wanted one. I think even if they were legal here, my dogs prey drive would go into over drive with one of them, though.
                            I thought my parent's dogs's prey drive would go crazy when I brought my guinea pigs home for the winter break, especially because the dogs are terriers and I kept the giant cage on the floor, but actually... my dogs were freaked by Hank (my black smooth one.). Especially when Hank got out and started to... okay lacking words but Hank would make sounds, hide, and then rattle stuff and the terrier was FREAKED by this little 2lb critter. The pigs ended up going to a friend's school...

In "Critters 2006" they had a big thing on de-skunked skunks as pets, saying they were as smart as dogs and really sweet. I've wanted one for awhile, that or a hedgehog. But even convincing the parentals a cat is a good idea is a challenge right now (3 dogs-a 14 year old shih-tzu/lhaso/silky/Ewok thing, a 4 year old cairin terrier/chihua-sp?-, and a 4 month old lab/golden puppy and a fish is our current pack.). Think about bringing in a deskunked skunk or a hedgehog... dude.

Comment

aww Lookie- someone rated my ferrets thread as terrible.

I thought school was back in- aren't the kids doing homework? Wait- junior high is EVERY day for some people (even those over 21)

That's ok- I'll just vote it excellent- since my ferrets are excellent. :clap:

....anyway, my small dog and my cat are totally freaked by them. If the ferrets want something- they give it. It's a riot to see a cat get punked by a little ferret.

We're trying this new stuff you put in their water that is supposed to eliminate the musky odor that ferrets give off. That will be nice if it works. The bell collars are new too- helps keep track of them as they bounce around the house.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X