Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Cool me down with Ice Cream!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool me down with Ice Cream!

With summer here, and in the heatwave hitting our area, my work is talking Ice Cream social. Since in my fantasy world nothing I eat has calories, I could really go for a Chocolate brownie ice cream sundae, topped with Chocolate syrup, real whipped cream and a few cherries. Oh, and of course it has to be sprinkled with crushed up oreo's.

What's your ideal sundae...
    ...it's been a long time.

Re: Cool me down with Ice Cream!

Oh, I do so love ice cream...

My favorite? Dreamery's Triple Butter Pecan. With lots of whipped cream on top. The end. I don't need brownies or fudge or butterscotch on top, just the basics. I'm a pretty simple woman with pretty simple tastes.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mmmm Ice Cream sounds good right about now.

I'll have a cream cheese brownie sundae with hot caramel, hot fudge, vanilla bean ice cream, whipped cream, and a cherry. Mmmmm.

Have to go home and make brownies....
      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby Ice Cream!!! Yummmyyyyy!!!!

Comment

um! I love Kemp's Cow Tracks. Especially the carmel fudge kind.

and heat? it was around 100 outside today in "oh so cold" MinneSNOWta!

Comment

I'd like a Banana Royale. It's a 2-scoop (vanilla) hot fudge sundae with banana slices, whipped cream and a cherry on top (and crushed peanuts on the whipped cream!)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

The "Scotch Jimmie Treat" from Luv-It Frozen Custard, one of Las Vegas' best kept secrets.

The Scotch Jimmie Treat consists of vanilla custard, topped with hot butterscotch, sliced bananas, chocolate jimmies (sprinkles), and a cherry.

I've been enjoying this sundae since I was a toddler. This walk-up window place is located behind the AM/PM on Las Vegas Blvd. between the Stratosphere and Olympic Gardens. It's a must-have on every visit to my hometown. In fact, the place is so popular among locals, that we waited in a 35-minute line this last Saturday night. They are voted "Best of Las Vegas" every year. Yummy!
              disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Whenever I go to DL, I always make a point to get one of the Nestle cookie sandwhiches with ice cream in the middle. They used to be called Mighty Duck Pucks but I dunno what they are now. Yum.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Zissou
                  Whenever I go to DL, I always make a point to get one of the Nestle cookie sandwhiches with ice cream in the middle. They used to be called Mighty Duck Pucks but I dunno what they are now. Yum.
                  oh.. I like those too!

Comment

Since I live in the real world, I have to settle for a real world Ice Cream treat. Snow Cone with sugar-free topping. Oh so fun! Where is the bad stuff?????
                    ...it's been a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                      and heat? it was around 100 outside today in "oh so cold" MinneSNOWta!
                      It's supposed to be 106 here. :verymad: << that's heat meiser smilie not mad

Snow Shack here I come!

I'm not a huge fan of ice cream <pictures this :mob: > but I like Peanut Butter & Chocolate from Baskin Robbins, Drumsticks or Chocolate Eclair bars from the Ice Cream man

Right now I am in LOVE with Sugar Free Blue Hawiian Shaved Ice from the sno Shack mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

My Niece and I ALMOST ordered the Strawberry Ice Cream Cake today at The Storytellers Cafe. It's a flourless cake w/ ice cream, thank goodness she was full of Mickey chicken nuggets or I'd have been in trouble!
                        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I'm an ice cream glutton. I lack portion control. the new slow churned stuff from Dryers is really good and has half the fat and calories so now I can eat twice as much!!!

cookies and cream rocks...

Oh yeah, it was 112 here today and at 8 is still about 100. heading for the freezer for seconds as we speak. 3rds at 11...

Comment

Vanilla ice cream with caramel topping EXTRA whipped cream (the real stuff....redi-whip) and extra cherries!!!!!
                            Katie :yea:
                            Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                            :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

"Did someone scream?"

--- The Ghost Host, referring to the guest with the brain freeze. I hate those! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! OUCH!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X