X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your name again???

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
    Yeah see you having a unique name will name your kid something normal. My siblings and I have the most normal name out there. Why? Because my mom had a unique first name, only to legally change it to how everyone pronounced it, and her last name was bad. And my dad is a product of parents who thought it would be neat if their kids intials spell out words. My dads' are DAD. My name is Kim. My intials are KLD. No cool spellings. I've watched this cycle. Look at kids with "weird" or different names. They have parents with boring names. Look at kids with boring names, their parents have names that for the time they were young they got teased for.

Lol... I guess you're right.. although now that I like my name, and wouldn't be against naming my children unique names, I already have them planned... If I ever have a daughter, I will name her Lily, and if I ever have a son, his name will be Edwin (as long as the father doesn't mind, whoever he will be, LOL)...
    <3 Chloe

Comment

^^^ Hee hee hee when I have kids I am going to name them Meganne Violet, Ruby, and Warren (and Dad's first name.), pending future husbands approval.

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
        ^^^ Hee hee hee when I have kids I am going to name them Meganne Violet, Ruby, and Warren (and Dad's first name.), pending future husbands approval.

LOL!! My brothers name is Warren, and my cousins name is Ruby.... You have good taste in names.
        <3 Chloe

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X