Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your favorite brand of Popcorn?

Grew up on Jolly Time traditional stove top. But love Orville Redenbacher Movie Theater style. Really good.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

This may soung yucky, but I love Pop Secret's microwave cheesey popcorn!

There, I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by jsdmn2 View Post

There, I said it.
        I tried that Pop secret cheesy popcorn and I didn't like it. I like the cheesy popcorn that's already popped in prepackaged individual bags they sell at Costco. I forgot the brand name. But that cheesy popcorn is good.

Comment

Originally posted by jsdmn2 View Post

There, I said it.
          Is that the Cheddar Burst "pops up cheddar" one? We like that, too!

But overall we buy Orville on a more regular basis. I like their movie theatre and the pour-over cheddar. Yum!
          "But every night, when it gets dark
          and the stars come out,
          I'll look up on her behalf.
          I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

Originally posted by tweek View Post
            I love jolly time on the stove or camping. Orville for home made popcorn! MMMM good!

Did you know that Orville's popcorn started out as his 4-H project!! No more making fun of the 4-H kids now!! (former 4-H kid) conagra owns it now. Still sponsers some 4-H programs.

Hey, I'm a former 4-H kid too! 7 years in Valley Hi, Castro Valley,

Loved 4-H Camp in Angwin (Napa). Memories...

Yep, Jolly Time while camping. Orville's at home.

Comment

Originally posted by TraceCub View Post
              Is that the Cheddar Burst "pops up cheddar" one? We like that, too!

But overall we buy Orville on a more regular basis. I like their movie theatre and the pour-over cheddar. Yum!
              It is the one that pops up cheesy! Love it.... I'm a bit scared of the pour over stuff, one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                I tried that Pop secret cheesy popcorn and I didn't like it. I like the cheesy popcorn that's already popped in prepackaged individual bags they sell at Costco. I forgot the brand name. But that cheesy popcorn is good.
                I'll definitely pick some up next time I'm there, if my Costco has it. I also love already cheesy popcorn in a bag! I grew up with the orange cheese popcorn in a bag!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X