This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank Heavens for Micechat

I just wanted to send out a huge thank you to everyone on Micechat. I almost had a total meltdown this morning when my external hard drive crashed - meaning I would have lost around 3 years of pictures (I did have most saved in other places, but still...)

I tried customer support, but got someone from a foreign country that I couldn't understand, and he couldn't help me anyway. so, I posted a thread in the tech lounge - instantly, I got an answer and it helped me recover all of my data.

Other times, I have needed advice, recipes, or just people to vent to or someone to celebrate with - Micechat has always been there. Even though I've only met a few of you - I feel like I have so many friends out there!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: Thank Heavens for Micechat

We do have some pretty Tech Savy people here at Mice Chat. Glad that someone saw your call for help and did just that.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

you are welcome.
      Originally posted by Grumpee
      I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
        I posted a thread in the tech lounge - instantly, I got an answer and it helped me recover all of my data.
        Awesome!!

Did you learn your lesson? I've been there and now I am the Backup Queen.

Comment

I just wanted to send out a huge thank you to everyone on Micechat. I almost had a total meltdown this morning when my external hard drive crashed - meaning I would have lost around 3 years of pictures (I did have most saved in other places, but still...)

Other times, I have needed advice, recipes, or just people to vent to or someone to celebrate with - Micechat has always been there. Even though I've only met a few of you - I feel like I have so many friends out there!
          I am so glad MC was able to help recover your data. The Zonies are thinking discussing planning a meet around you coming to the valley so obviously you have friends even in the desert.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
            I am so glad MC was able to help recover your data. The Zonies are thinking discussing planning a meet around you coming to the valley so obviously you have friends even in the desert.

I feel so special!!! I'll be there Monday through Friday(maybe Saturday). I'm up for some Micechat fun!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
              Awesome!!

Did you learn your lesson? I've been there and now I am the Backup Queen.
              I actually had loaded most of the pictures onto Snapfish and had many of them on disc - but, it would have cost me .05 a picture to download it off of snapfish - that would have been really pricey. I now use picasa -

I had a few poems that I had written, meeting agendas that I use often, recipes I had saved - my entire music collection. I could have replaced them all, but it would have taken days. Also, I had been working on a video that was all saved on the external HD - I was probably most upset about that.

But, yes, I have learned my lesson, and I'm feverishly using up every dvd and cd that I own.
              sigpic

Comment

There's more than 1 heaven?!?! Inconceivable!!

Comment

But, yes, I have learned my lesson, and I'm feverishly using up every dvd and cd that I own.
                  It's amazing how our entire lives are on our computer! I have all that too (well, not poetry, but artwork).

Comment

gee's i need to start saving my pictures on disc so in case things get lost

Orlando doing good
                    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                    Princess of Randomness

Comment

Well...I know absolutely nothing about fixing computer emergencies , but any time you need a buddy to sit on the tushie spot with , I'm there for ya!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X