X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princess Buttercup
    replied
    Re: Thank Heavens for Micechat

Well...I know absolutely nothing about fixing computer emergencies , but any time you need a buddy to sit on the tushie spot with , I'm there for ya!

Leave a comment:

• ksejr1
    replied

gee's i need to start saving my pictures on disc so in case things get lost

Leave a comment:

• PrincessY
    replied

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
    But, yes, I have learned my lesson, and I'm feverishly using up every dvd and cd that I own.
    It's amazing how our entire lives are on our computer! I have all that too (well, not poetry, but artwork).

Leave a comment:

• ScarLion
    replied

There's more than 1 heaven?!?! Inconceivable!!

Leave a comment:

• BFJen
    replied

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
    Awesome!!

Did you learn your lesson? I've been there and now I am the Backup Queen.
    I actually had loaded most of the pictures onto Snapfish and had many of them on disc - but, it would have cost me .05 a picture to download it off of snapfish - that would have been really pricey. I now use picasa -

I had a few poems that I had written, meeting agendas that I use often, recipes I had saved - my entire music collection. I could have replaced them all, but it would have taken days. Also, I had been working on a video that was all saved on the external HD - I was probably most upset about that.

But, yes, I have learned my lesson, and I'm feverishly using up every dvd and cd that I own.

Leave a comment:

• BFJen
    replied

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
    I am so glad MC was able to help recover your data. The Zonies are thinking discussing planning a meet around you coming to the valley so obviously you have friends even in the desert.

I feel so special!!! I'll be there Monday through Friday(maybe Saturday). I'm up for some Micechat fun!!!

Leave a comment:

• pratt55
    replied

I just wanted to send out a huge thank you to everyone on Micechat. I almost had a total meltdown this morning when my external hard drive crashed - meaning I would have lost around 3 years of pictures (I did have most saved in other places, but still...)

Other times, I have needed advice, recipes, or just people to vent to or someone to celebrate with - Micechat has always been there. Even though I've only met a few of you - I feel like I have so many friends out there!
    I am so glad MC was able to help recover your data. The Zonies are thinking discussing planning a meet around you coming to the valley so obviously you have friends even in the desert.

Leave a comment:

• PrincessY
    replied

I posted a thread in the tech lounge - instantly, I got an answer and it helped me recover all of my data.
    Awesome!!

Did you learn your lesson? I've been there and now I am the Backup Queen.

Leave a comment:

• Duck44
    replied

you are welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Lost Boy
    replied

We do have some pretty Tech Savy people here at Mice Chat. Glad that someone saw your call for help and did just that.

Leave a comment:

• BFJen
    started a topic Thank Heavens for Micechat

Thank Heavens for Micechat

I just wanted to send out a huge thank you to everyone on Micechat. I almost had a total meltdown this morning when my external hard drive crashed - meaning I would have lost around 3 years of pictures (I did have most saved in other places, but still...)

I tried customer support, but got someone from a foreign country that I couldn't understand, and he couldn't help me anyway. so, I posted a thread in the tech lounge - instantly, I got an answer and it helped me recover all of my data.

Other times, I have needed advice, recipes, or just people to vent to or someone to celebrate with - Micechat has always been there. Even though I've only met a few of you - I feel like I have so many friends out there!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X