Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Five Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Desk...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Desk...

FIVE THINGS TO SAY IF YOU GET CAUGHT SLEEPING AT YOUR DESK:

5. "They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen."

4. "This is just a 15 minute power nap they raved about in
    the Time management course you sent me to."

3. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the Whiteout. You probably
    got here just in time."

2. "Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards
    when you put your ear down real close?"

AND THE NUMBER ONE THING TO SAY IF YOU GET CAUGHT SLEEPING
    AT YOUR DESK:

1. Raise your head slowly and say, "...in Jesus' name, Amen."

Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Re: Five Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Your Desk...

:lol:
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

A guy who once worked for me fell asleep at his desk while holding an X-Acto knife.
      It was really tricky waking him up.

Comment

Lol I don't think anyone would notice if I fell asleep at my desk. I work as a loan processor at a bank and if I don't call anyone into my office, my co-workers just assume I am busy with pending applications...
        <3 Chloe

Comment

I really like that last one!

Comment

If caught sleeping at my desk in school I usually say something like "But I can listen better if I'm laying my head on the desk with my eyes closed and snoring. You are hindering my learning process"

It got a laugh in French class today.

Comment

:lol:too funny

One time one of my coworkers fell asleep at her desk and someone took a picture of her sleeping and emailed it to everyone. Gotta love camera phones.

Comment

I
                need
                my
                pillow...

STAT!!!

Comment

I love those.

I could probably get away with it since I have my own office and can always close/lock the door.

Comment

me and my boss shared an office and we would both take naps i got really early to go to work and drove three hours to get there and he had a new born and a one year old and was moving! one day sticks out in my mind the most he fell asleep in his chair leaning back had been like that and was snoring so i am laughing to my self next thing i know him and his chain went back it was very funny then the head of the company came running take about thinking on your feel he came up with a great story to cover both of our ***

Boston, USA here she comes now over the skyline I'm Home again,i'm feeling fine There's the River Charles and Kenmore Square I don't want to go anywhere There's another show, get in the van To another town to do it all over again I can't wait to get back Home To the city streets where I come from To the Dirty Water of Boston, USA

Comment

All you have to do is pretend you hit your elbow against something and passed out from the pain. That can work for any job, not just the office.

Whenever I want to take my lunch earlier, I just say in a pathetic and tired voice, " but I just a little food so that I can work harder."

Comment

There were days in the ITC when all I wanted to do was crash on the cots. I wish I had a desk.

Comment

my co-wprker has used the last one. He also says stuff like, "I'm just trying to figure out_____" (fill in the job related bank).

I on the other hand went to the room we have which is kept dark with couches in it and fell asleep for 45 minutes. Thankfully, nobody noticed. It was also on a Saturday, so There were not a lot of people around. :blush:

Comment

I was laughing for about 5 minutes at that last one. It reminded me of this one episode of wife swap!
                            Har har har

Comment

:lol:

Comment

I didn't finish my work....but I did save a lot of money on my car insurance.

Comment

i was brainstorming
                                  Is this haunted signature
                                  actually
                                  stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
                                  Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
                                  also known as...
                                  Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                  Working...