This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nightmares

I've also had dreams that made no sense to me at the time, but they ended up coming true.

Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
      If I do have a nightmare it's about tornadoes or my teeth falling out.
      I just scrolled past this, read it as "tomatoes" and had to scroll back up to check! :lol:

I have had the teeth one, and sometimes I get dreams involving my contact lenses, not going in, not coming out, something involving my eye.

My scary dreams always involve a haunted house of some sort. And there is always that floating candelabra from the Haunted Mansion and the Scooby Doo hallway full of doors, where people go in one and come out another. I had a haunted house dream last night!
      A signature should go here.

Comment

Last night I had a pretty scary dream where...and I don't know how this is possible...but I was on my phone with my boyfriend, and as we were talking, the building I was in was suddenly in a giant spinning sinkhole. Like, the whole town was spinning and getting sucked down some kind of vortex. I lost contact with him. And the city was later flattened in a perfect rectangual shape. It was really much more detailed, but you get the sense of it. Very unnerving.
        MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X