X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MissChristine
    replied
    Re: Nightmares

Last night I had a pretty scary dream where...and I don't know how this is possible...but I was on my phone with my boyfriend, and as we were talking, the building I was in was suddenly in a giant spinning sinkhole. Like, the whole town was spinning and getting sucked down some kind of vortex. I lost contact with him. And the city was later flattened in a perfect rectangual shape. It was really much more detailed, but you get the sense of it. Very unnerving.

Leave a comment:

• SusieP.
    replied

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
    If I do have a nightmare it's about tornadoes or my teeth falling out.
    I just scrolled past this, read it as "tomatoes" and had to scroll back up to check! :lol:

I have had the teeth one, and sometimes I get dreams involving my contact lenses, not going in, not coming out, something involving my eye.

My scary dreams always involve a haunted house of some sort. And there is always that floating candelabra from the Haunted Mansion and the Scooby Doo hallway full of doors, where people go in one and come out another. I had a haunted house dream last night!

Leave a comment:

• SCUBAbe
    replied

I've also had dreams that made no sense to me at the time, but they ended up coming true.

Anyone else?

Leave a comment:

• alphabassetgrrl
    replied

I've had the teeth falling out dream. Creepy. I could actually *feel* them coming out- four or five on the right side and one on the left. I woke up and had to check to make sure all my teeth were there....

I had one nightmare as a kid that still feels freaky. I was on a field trip, some kid thing, I forget, but there were guys and girls. I woke up in my hotel room, thinking I was in one of the boys' room (a guy I dated for two weeks). There was someone in bed with me and I was really tripped out until I figured out that it was my female roommate. Whew.

Of course I got lost in my bedroom once as a kid. Got up to pee in the middle of the night, and got lost trying to find the alcove that held the door. I wound up following the wall around. Who gets lost in thier own bedroom?

Leave a comment:

• Hayley B
    replied

Originally posted by aashee View Post
    Nice. Glad it was only a dream.
    Agree.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Nice. Glad it was only a dream.

Leave a comment:

• Hayley B
    replied

Ok, here is the burning squirrel nightmare, I had back in 6/29/07. This will be a cut and paste post of my expressions and telling of the nightmare when it freshly happened.

<Now, here is the nightmare>

I want to make sure I hold this up first before I start. Because this one was disgusting and cruel. I'm that this one was a dream of mine, so I'm calling it a nightmare.... Ok, This cop had a squirrel and he putted the squirrel on a electrical wire. The poor squirrel got electrocuted and jumped up and then started to walk on the electrical wire and then I'm seeing electricity and smoke coming out of the squirrel's feet as he walks on the wire and the squirrel fries up until it became a black decomposed gloop.

Leave a comment:

• Hayley B
    replied

Originally posted by aashee View Post
    How's this for a nightmare come true?
    Very true. Though, maybe I should find the post of when I first told the micechatters about it. Back when it just happened and was so fresh in my mind.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
    Just thinking about that burning squirrel nightmare all again. :yuck:
    How's this for a nightmare come true?

Leave a comment:

• Hayley B
    replied

Just thinking about that burning squirrel nightmare all again. :yuck:

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Originally posted by QuietViolet View Post
    Last night I had a dream that I decided to come to a meet, and was told that to become a full on micechatter, I had to jump into the sub lagoon. So, I jumped into the sub lagoon and my flesh started to burn because it was heavily chlorinated. I didn't wake up from the dream though, it just switched to something else, but it was unnerving..

Wow! We do that to new micechatters occasionally. Seeing that your flesh may burn we can switch it to the jungle cruise. Will that work for you?

Leave a comment:

• QuietViolet
    replied

Last night I had a dream that I decided to come to a meet, and was told that to become a full on micechatter, I had to jump into the sub lagoon. So, I jumped into the sub lagoon and my flesh started to burn because it was heavily chlorinated. I didn't wake up from the dream though, it just switched to something else, but it was unnerving..

Leave a comment:

• cal4iri
    replied

I used to have nightmares/dreams where I would have to defend myself or be fighting and every punch I threw would just sort of fit right into their eye socket and never hurt them. It was so frustrating! I don't have those anymore, I kick @$$ now.

Leave a comment:

• Opus1guy
    replied

I don't think I had any reoccurring dreams or nightmares past around age 12.

And I can't recall a single nightmare past about age 16. I've only had more-or-less neutral or creative/positive dreams from then on. No nightmares.

Does that mean I'm insane? I don't know...I'll have to ask me.

(My honey opinions that my snoring must scare the nightmares away)

Leave a comment:

• Spidergrrrl
    replied

Originally posted by cal4iri View Post
    I always heard that tidal waves and teeth falling out represented death to someone......
    I've heard the same thing, as well.

Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
    The one that I have repeatedly had since I was a child is....

I'm driving up a very steep hill or a bridge. And it gets steeper....and steeper....

until I'm completely vertical hanging on the the steering wheel.....

and then.....

I wake up in a cold sweat after falling backwards into the abyss of doom.

Fun huh?
    I had a very similar dream, except I was on a bicycle or skates instead of in a car. Always freaked the h*ll out of me!

The other recurring nightmare I have is that I'm in some kind of danger and need to run away, but I'm running in slow motion and can't get away fast enough.

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

Recurrent dreams--

1. I'm unprepared for a math test (it's always a math test!) and I have no pants or underwear on and I'm in a high school setting filled with a mix of people I currently know, used to work with, and went to school with.

2. I dive off a high diving board into an indoor pool. I swim across the pool and just as my lungs are about to explode, I come up for air, only there's glass across the top of the water. I'm grabbing onto people's legs for help, but they just look down at me.

3. Losing one of my kids somewhere and I know just where, but can never get back there.

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

I have super vivid dreams and when I mention my dreams to people they get creeped out. I can read in my dreams (which apparently doesn't happen), it's colored, and I remember them all. That being said, I get super bad nightmares. One last week involved being abducted in a foreign country, and then hearing my captors (who also took my friends) say "women are whores," talking about what they were going to do with us (in the dream I had a sack on my head, it felt like burlap) which was shoot us in a spot that would hurt but not kill us and then bury us alive. I woke up totally freaked and then it repeated itself.

A weird dream that I get a lot that is just... odd, is where I am on a slick seemingly endless wood floor and I am wearing socks and I am sliding on the floor and can't stop. And then all of the sudden there's a wall or a windo and I am going to go into it. My legs jerk, usually causing a Charlie horse and I wake up. But seriously that dream happens about twice a month.

Leave a comment:

• Mac Daddy
    replied

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
    If I do have a nightmare it's about tornadoes or my teeth falling out.

And I have not experienced either one of those but I am fascinated with tornadoes for some reason.
    Me too! My number one is above, and tornados is number two! :clap: (Teeth are way down there around #25, but I've had those too.)

Leave a comment:

• Mac Daddy
    replied

The one that I have repeatedly had since I was a child is....

I'm driving up a very steep hill or a bridge. And it gets steeper....and steeper....

until I'm completely vertical hanging on the the steering wheel.....

and then.....

I wake up in a cold sweat after falling backwards into the abyss of doom.

Fun huh?

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Originally posted by cal4iri View Post
    Wet dreams huh?
    Not anymore. Certainly not a tidal wave.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X