X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving Canadian Micechatters

Just wanted to wish all the Canadian Micechatters a
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Don't overstuff yourselves with the bird!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Canadian Micechatters

thanks my friend

I am canadian (but live in vegas).. we are stil celebrating of course (so 2 thanksgivings for us this year):yea:

Friends for life

Comment

Happy thanksgiving, Canadians!
      <3 Chloe

Comment

Happy thanksgiving

Comment

Thanks everyone!
          I am off to start cooking and decorating the table.
          It is perfect weather for our Thanksgiving here, we have temps in the 60s!

Comment

Dual citizens get to celebrate two Thanksgivings? That's twice as much tryptophan!

Comment

Happy Turkey Day fellow Canucks!!

We got invited to two Thanksgiving Dinners, theres one tonight, and another tomorrow night.

PLUS as my parents are American we're going to celebrate American thanksgiving as well.

Life is good.

Comment

Gobble gobble.Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by splashmountainfreak View Post
                  Happy Turkey Day fellow Canucks!!

We got invited to two Thanksgiving Dinners, theres one tonight, and another tomorrow night.

PLUS as my parents are American we're going to celebrate American thanksgiving as well.

Life is good.
                  thats the best part about being a premanent resident here in the states

get 2 thankgivings

Friends for life

Comment

Is Canadian Thanksgiving always on a certain date (Oct. 7th) or does it float like the US and always land on Sunday??

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, to all you Canadian MiceChatters.:ghug: I hope you remembered to save Turkey Legs for this Delawarean here. :lol:
                      Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
                        Is Canadian Thanksgiving always on a certain date (Oct. 7th) or does it float like the US and always land on Sunday??
                        It floats. Its usually on the first weekend of October after the first full week. Oct 1 fell on a Monday this year so Thanksgiving is on the following Monday (Oct 8).

Comment

Thanks Barbossa. So, Canadian Thanksgiving isn't really until tomorrow? You all have tomorrow off from work?

Comment

Thanks Barbossa. So, Canadian Thanksgiving isn't really until tomorrow? You all have tomorrow off from work?
                            yvonne yep it is tomarrow.. and it is a holiday off of school and work

the difference between candian thanksgiving and american thanksgiving to me (well is of course diffent months) but in the states the after THANKSGIVING SALES.. dont have that in canada.. in canada there is the BOXING DAY sales (the day after christmas)... so that is usually the biggest shopping day in canada

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post
                              yvonne yep it is tomarrow.. and it is a holiday off of school and work
                              Good to know. Hubby is doing business with people in Calgary right now, and we would have never known.

And I HATE the after Thanksgiving sales! Chaos and insanity! I'll wait for the after Christmas sales.

Comment

Good to know. Hubby is doing business with people in Calgary right now, and we would have never known.

And I HATE the after Thanksgiving sales! Chaos and insanity! I'll wait for the after Christmas sales.
                                me too (and I used to hate the boxing day sales in canada) too darn crowded.. and like here in the states have to get up early to line up
                                ewwwwwwwwww

Friends for life

Comment

He shan't be coming home.

He'll be too much in awe of the wonder that is Calgary.

(I'm so full of food right now I could explode)

Comment

I hope everyone enjoys the food.

Comment

How come Canadian thanksgiving is earlier?
                                      Har har har

Comment

Happy thanks giving. Hope you had a good dinner if you had it tonight
                                        bad weather but battery back up's and a couple board games helped .
                                        happy thanksgiving! ~_~
                                        BUY REAL CHEAP CODES..
                                        i SEND HERE AND WE TRADE IN VMK.

If you dont trust me i can give you the micechat names of some ppl i traded - they will say im not a scammer.

I have Any cdoes from narnia - tell me witch code
                                        like pins, lampost, or wardrobe teleports

The pirates boat game - that u can get pieces of boat.

pirates 2 game. Might be sparrow code!

finding nemo - all levels, just ask witch one

and more

[email protected]
                                        To email me or to add me on msn to order codes.
                                        I can trade hundreds at a time! and i have more codes then in signature

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X