This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this time last year....

I was sitting in a plane heading for LAX, and three months travelling across the USA and back!! Can you believe it's been a YEAR?? I can't LOL LOL
    I met so many wonderful MC friends, as well as some others from other message boards.
    thanks to everyone who was so kind to us Aussies. It was the best time in my life.:gladsad::gladsad::gladsad:
    i know I have made and met some life long friends

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Re: this time last year....

It does seem like it was just a short time ago. Sorry we did not get to meet. Maybe one day. Funny thing, my mom is going to Australia in a few years.

Comment

Awww Tassie -:squeeze: I was thinking the same thing! Well, to be honest, it started more like "a year ago today I was at DISNEYLAND"...and then that morphed into all the wonderful MC'ers I met that week...which of COURSE led to Tink and I realizing how much we miss you and Miss Tassie Jr. (the boys too of course! )
      I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
      then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

MB - keep me updated on your mom!! if she comes anywhere near me, i'd love to meet her, and she would be more than welcome to stay with me!!
        Tink - I miss you guys so much too!!! Thnak you also for alllll you did for me (like booking our PS) i'm so glad we met and I'm so glad your my friend!!!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
        :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by tassie View Post
          MB - keep me updated on your mom!! if she comes anywhere near me, i'd love to meet her, and she would be more than welcome to stay with me!!
          !!!
          Thanks. She is actually taking a cruise. I believe it is around the whole continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
            Thanks. She is actually taking a cruise. I believe it is around the whole continent.
            well, she will go to brisbane which is an hour from me!!

Charles M. Schulz

Comment

Tassie, its been a year, how about that trip report :lol: I have waited so long for all the pics you took on your 3 month journey I am growig grey :lol: Please, I am dying to see your travels, any part of your travels!!! we waited a year please say you will start soon !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                Tassie, its been a year, how about that trip report :lol: I have waited so long for all the pics you took on your 3 month journey I am growig grey :lol: Please, I am dying to see your travels, any part of your travels!!! we waited a year please say you will start soon !!!!
                OK, you asked for it!! remember that when it's a whole page long!!!)))

Charles M. Schulz

Comment

Yay, Hearthstone! I met you and Tinkermonkey there.
                  Awesome peeps...

Y'all come back now, ya hear?
                  How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
                  :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

You planning on coming back to the states anytime soon?

Comment

oh how I wish, especially now our dollar is over 90c to your dollar. they are saying that by the years end it will be equal to or more!!!
                      It has always been around 75 to 85c and even went as low as 55c

I think we will try to get back mid 2008 that way the kids can see disneyland without the Halloween / Christmas themes

Charles M. Schulz

Comment

Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
                        Yay, Hearthstone! I met you and Tinkermonkey there.
                        Awesome peeps...

Y'all come back now, ya hear?
                        you know what?? I don't have any pics from that night
                        I don't know what I was thinking!!! It must have been the excitment

Charles M. Schulz

Comment

OK, you asked for it!! remember that when it's a whole page long!!!)))
                          Page? I am looking for 6 pages!! I am so excited!! man I have been waiting so long. If you do not have high speed maybe you could go to the local library? I am sooooo excited. I can not believe you went around the USA for 3 months! I want to see the locations, scenes, ocean, everything !!!

Comment

oh how I wish, especially now our dollar is over 90c to your dollar. they are saying that by the years end it will be equal to or more!!!
                            It has always been around 75 to 85c and even went as low as 55c

I think we will try to get back mid 2008 that way the kids can see disneyland without the Halloween / Christmas themes
                            thats awsome!!!

Comment

It's really been a year? Wow how time flies! Was wonderful hanging out with you and your family, and keeping in touch since then. Looking forward to your return!

Wolfette says "Hi"!
                              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                              it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X