Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its incredible

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Its incredible

    Hey everyone,

    Coming to mice chat and going to the meets has been an incredible experience and the best thing in my life. The friendships and the fun makes it a life's worth of moments and everyday of life. For that I am thankful and grateful to all of you wonderful people. From the bottom of my heart Thank you. A toast to this.

  • #2
    Re: Its incredible

    Originally posted by rex22 View Post
    Hey everyone,

    Coming to mice chat and going to the meets has been an incredible experience and the best thing in my life. The friendships and the fun makes it a life's worth of moments and everyday of life. For that I am thankful and grateful to all of you wonderful people. From the bottom of my heart Thank you. A toast to this.

    Careful. The third meet is being beaten with frozen Churros and and a 3 hour Winnie-the-Pooh ride fest. Let's see if you are up to that challenge.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Its incredible

      I'm so glad to read you've gotten such fulfillment from micechat... Long live disney!
      <3 Chloe

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Its incredible

        aashee, don't go scaring rex away! :lol: Sorry for not getting to meet you. When meets are as ginormous as the ones we had this weekend, well, it's hard to get around if you know what I mean!
        MCDADMCA

        ^clicky clicky^

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Its incredible

          Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
          aashee, don't go scaring rex away! :lol:
          wooooh....beware of the 3rd meet monsters...wooooh!




          And then the beatings!


          And the sinister finale!


          Good luck!

          p.s. Glad you are having fun at the meets!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Its incredible

            :lol: Dork.
            MCDADMCA

            ^clicky clicky^

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Its incredible

              Meat Monsters? Is that like a Frankenstein creature made out of meat? Oh, wait. Used body parts would be meat.............
              sigpic
              Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Its incredible

                Glad you had a great time and you're getting use to us! I'm glad I had a chance to formally meet you, even if it was only for a few minutes on our way to Buzz!




                Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Its incredible

                  Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
                  :lol: Dork.

                  Disney Dork. I have an official title.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Its incredible

                    The meet was cool, I wish I was more comfortable talking to people I don't know from the internet. In time, in time.
                    Originally posted by Aristocat
                    I miss David.
                    Originally posted by Ginarella
                    All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Its incredible

                      Originally posted by aashee View Post
                      Careful. The third meet is being beaten with frozen Churros and and a 3 hour Winnie-the-Pooh ride fest. Let's see if you are up to that challenge.

                      Lol Im up for that.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Its incredible

                        Nice meeting you and looking forward to see you again at another meet!
                        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                        it's what they are like in their HEART!


                        - Wolfette

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Its incredible

                          Originally posted by rex22 View Post
                          Lol Im up for that.

                          OK, don't say I didn't warn you. Here's my 3rd meet video.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Its incredible

                            Do you want to give me nightmares? That video is creepy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Its incredible

                              At least you are allowed to eat the churros after being beaten with them. :lol:

                              It was great meeting you Rex, and I'm jealous you live SO close to Disneyland!

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Its incredible




                                Compliments of...

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Its incredible

                                  Originally posted by wolfy999 View Post
                                  Nice meeting you and looking forward to see you again at another meet!
                                  Same here.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Its incredible

                                    Originally posted by aashee View Post
                                    OK, don't say I didn't warn you. Here's my 3rd meet video.

                                    Thats cool. but creepy lol.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Its incredible

                                      Originally posted by aashee View Post



                                      Compliments of...


                                      See what happens when you eat a churro. lol.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Its incredible

                                        Originally posted by rex22 View Post
                                        See what happens when you eat a churro. lol.

                                        Well I am expecting the worst. I witnessed my churro voodoo doll.



                                        Forboding indeed!

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X