• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maverick
    replied
    Re: Nick Hogan crash update

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
    If you let your kids speed, drift, ghost ride, etc and you know your kid is doing it, I think anything that happens is your fault. Even if it's in an enclosed environment, what happens if something happens and the car rolls, and explodes? And you give a kid that car when you know your kid is into street racing and drifting... it's like handing your kid a gun. I'm sorry that's my opinion, but I grew up where I learned my Chevy van (the most un-cool car ever) was a responsibility, not a right and even a parking ticket was a big offense. So the fact that this kid got that car, and his parents knew he was going to race and drift... that's bad.

. . . glad your not my mom

Nick is a pro drifter and racer . . . its not illegal, so what if he got a car at 15? It's not like he was racing and drifting at 15 who cares? Terry and Linda seem to be harder on Brooke than Nick, but they def don't sit around and turn a blind eye to what their children are doing (and thats just from watching the show) Nick obviously isn't throwin his hands up in the air and laughing about this. You want the harshest punishment for him, well i think he's going through it right now, knowing that his best friend will never be the same because of him.

Leave a comment:

• Maverick
    replied

Originally posted by rex22 View Post
    Nick deserves the harshes punishment for this.

in my opinion he is

Leave a comment:

• garbear
    replied

Originally posted by Stitchy-poo View Post
    Has anyone seen the previews for the new season of the show? I could have sworn I saw something about Hulk Hogan getting a father of the year award. Interesting.

Yea! I seen that but, they showed there old house?!?

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied

Has anyone seen the previews for the new season of the show? I could have sworn I saw something about Hulk Hogan getting a father of the year award. Interesting.

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

Originally posted by draybook View Post
    Yeah, I am blaming Terry and Linda partially. What in the heck do you think is going to happen when you give a 500+ horsepower car to a 15 year old? Now, I'm only basing this following statement off of what I see on their reality tv show. They have 0 discipline for these kids. Let's do a little math here. No discipline + buttloads of money = trouble.
    If you let your kids speed, drift, ghost ride, etc and you know your kid is doing it, I think anything that happens is your fault. Even if it's in an enclosed environment, what happens if something happens and the car rolls, and explodes? And you give a kid that car when you know your kid is into street racing and drifting... it's like handing your kid a gun. I'm sorry that's my opinion, but I grew up where I learned my Chevy van (the most un-cool car ever) was a responsibility, not a right and even a parking ticket was a big offense. So the fact that this kid got that car, and his parents knew he was going to race and drift... that's bad.

Leave a comment:

• garbear
    replied

The guy will never recover. According to TMZ

A report released today by the Clearwater, Fla. Police Department about the crash involving Nick Hogan doesn't say much, but it does indicate that authorities are waiting for the results of drug and alcohol tests.

The St. Petersburg Times reports the wreck totaled Hogan's Toyota Supra valued at $50,000. The crash also caused $500 in property damage to city shrubs.

According to the report, the roads were wet at the time of the accident and the driver "disregarded other traffic control." Police sources tell us that the investigation into this case will be wrapped up by the first week in November-- and they should have a decision on whether or not to press charges.

Cops say Hogan was driving his souped-up Supra at a high rate of speed when he lost control and hit a median. The car was demolished and Hogan's passenger, his good friend John Graziano, was critically injured.

Graziano is still in the hospital, having suffered permanent brain damage. Doctors say he will never recover.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/16/drug-t...tinuedcontents

Leave a comment:

• Disney Wrassler
    replied

Not so much about the actual crash as it is about the effects of it. His passenger is most likely going to spend the rest of his life needing medical attention and help. Here's the article: http://rajah.com/base/node/9473

I hope the little jerk gets his butt sued off. maybe then Terry and his wife will realize that treating your kids like friends instead of your offspring doesn't pay off. Poor guy, he was only like 21 and already served in Iraq and now he gets to spend the rest of his life most likely in diapers because of his idiot friend.
    Maybe the cops should have also done more than gave him warning and a tap on the back the previous times he was pulled over.

But yeah, I hope Nick realized that speeding is not a game and got a good reality wake-up call.

Leave a comment:

• garbear
    replied

I hope there doing another season right now. I want to see what they actually say about this incident.

Leave a comment:

• draybook
    replied

Yeah, I am blaming Terry and Linda partially. What in the heck do you think is going to happen when you give a 500+ horsepower car to a 15 year old? Now, I'm only basing this following statement off of what I see on their reality tv show. They have 0 discipline for these kids. Let's do a little math here. No discipline + buttloads of money = trouble.

I'm not saying that I'm a perfect parent, because I'm not. However, I'm smart enough to not give my kids a car with that much power and expect them to behave with it. I'm turning 30 next week and I can tell you that even at my age, if I had that car, I'd be racing it a bit, albeit at the Memphis Motorsports track, where it's legal. Now give that same car to a kid that's 15, when humans are at their most volatile and immature, both physically and emotionally, and this is what you get.

The only good thing that can possibly come out of this is that some kids in their area see what has happened and maybe take this knowledge in and are smart enough to not street race. Maybe more teens and younger adults will realize that Fast and Furious was just a movie.

Leave a comment:

• MickeyMania
    replied

"If you're not outta control, you're not in control."

The ridiculous thing is how this kid got away with a few cuts and bruises and he's all the media cares about because of who he is. The passenger in the hospital, oh they don't care about him.

Leave a comment:

• garbear
    replied

Not so much about the actual crash as it is about the effects of it. His passenger is most likely going to spend the rest of his life needing medical attention and help. Here's the article: http://rajah.com/base/node/9473

I hope the little jerk gets his butt sued off. maybe then Terry and his wife will realize that treating your kids like friends instead of your offspring doesn't pay off. Poor guy, he was only like 21 and already served in Iraq and now he gets to spend the rest of his life most likely in diapers because of his idiot friend.

It sounds like your putting some of the blame on Terry and Linda. Nick made the stupid mistake.

Leave a comment:

• Modern Folly
    replied

=

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

What's happening to Nick-dumbjerk Hogan?

Leave a comment:

• QuietViolet
    replied

poor guy... hopefully he will be one of those patients who beats the odds and recovers...

Leave a comment:

• BFJen
    replied

I was just wondering about this last night - stupid, stupid kids. Although the kid that got hurt wasn't driving, I'm sure he was just as much involved (cheering on, etc). Still, it's a sad situtation all the way around.

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied

He's huge into drifting. All I know is that he's had a TT Supra since he was 14 or 15 so this was bound to happen.
    That's the car that got wrecked in the accident.

Dumb, dumb, DUMB kid.

Still freaks me out this happened like 5 miles from where I live.

Leave a comment:

• Duck44
    replied

Drifting:

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

Drifting...? That's where you let your car slide right? Sorta' like when you get caught on ice and can't stop sliding. Dude that's dumb. And if you're kid is into it you're dumb for allowing that. That and ghost riding... people need... lives?

Leave a comment:

• Rex Dopey24
    replied

Nick deserves the harshes punishment for this.

Leave a comment:

• draybook
    replied

He's huge into drifting. All I know is that he's had a TT Supra since he was 14 or 15 so this was bound to happen.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X