Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Want Candy !!! (and not the song by Bow Wow Wow)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jane2073
    replied
    Re: I Want Candy !!! (and not the song by Bow Wow Wow)

This year we are giving out plain and peanut M&M's. I always pick out something we like because we hardly get any kids usually have a lot of left over candy.

Our neighborhood is not the greatest so we are driving our daughter to places where we know people (Grammy and Papa's, her aunt and uncle...places like that). Bonus reason-the relatives can see her costume!

Leave a comment:

• EvilQueenRocks
    replied

Oh, I don't know....think it might be Candy Corn???

Leave a comment:

• OogieBoogie
    replied

Originally posted by MollyTrolly View Post
    My favorite candy is mini Kit Kats...yummy!

We give out all diffferent kinds of candy...Snickers, Kit Kats, Baby Ruths, Butterfingers, Twix, etc. This year we also have Pop Rocks! Our nieghborhood gets tons of kids (they drive into our area, seriously). I have 14 big bags of candy this year and we will probably go through all of it!

We (I should say hubby) lets out kids have as much candy as they want after trick or treating (after we check it). After that its rationed, but on halloween they can eat till they get sick!

Thank you. You just reminded me that I need to show my nephew the magic of combining poprocks and soda.

Leave a comment:

• MollyTrolly
    replied

My favorite candy is mini Kit Kats...yummy!

We give out all diffferent kinds of candy...Snickers, Kit Kats, Baby Ruths, Butterfingers, Twix, etc. This year we also have Pop Rocks! Our nieghborhood gets tons of kids (they drive into our area, seriously). I have 14 big bags of candy this year and we will probably go through all of it!

We (I should say hubby) lets out kids have as much candy as they want after trick or treating (after we check it). After that its rationed, but on halloween they can eat till they get sick!

Leave a comment:

• QuietViolet
    replied

I trick or treated till I was 18!! And I went T.O.Ting last year (I took my godson)--Sure I wasn't the one ringing the doorbells and all, but I DID dress up!

Leave a comment:

• TooFarAway
    replied

I love Tootsie Rolls, Reese's PB cups, Bazooka gum, and the chocolate flavored lolly pops. Always give what I like. This is the first year my youngest kids have decided they are too 'old' to trick or treat anymore, and it's secretly breaking my heart. We always checked the candy, and tossed anything not in its original package and tightly sealed. We also tossed anything homemade. I always hated those orange or black wrapped toffee-type things I got as a kid.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyDan24
    replied

Halloween hardly exists in my neighborhood anymore, we get like 5 kids on Halloween. My favorite to get was...probably the small Hershey's chocolates. One lady used to work at a soda factory, so she'd give cans of soda to us.

Leave a comment:

• Joshrzmeup
    replied

Anything Reese's is for me. I even tried the 100 calorie Reese's sticks and they taste even better than regular!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ginarella
    replied

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
    So what's your favorite Halloween candy? What do you usually give out for Halloween treats? For you parents of little trick or treaters out there, do you let your kids have the candy?
    First , I do like that Bow Wow Wow song.

Second- My favorite Halloween candy is Hershey chocolate bars with almonds, Bottle caps, Jolly Rancher lollipops, Sweet tarts, Blow pops, and Whoppers.
    And I give out the candy I like.

Third, I let my girls have candy.

Leave a comment:

• belle
    replied

Chocolate. Period.

Yes we let the kids have their candy. We have gone to the mall trick or treating the last few years. We look it over before they can eat anything.

Last year and this year we are doing MNSSHP and I think that will be enough candy for us for awhile!!

Leave a comment:

• TraceCub
    replied

Candy corn and the caramel apple suckers.

Yum!

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied

Sweet Tarts- not the little ones. The oversized tarts.

Leave a comment:

• MsSarah
    replied

Candy Corn <3

Leave a comment:

• tassie
    replied

I love any panut butter candy. you can't buy ANY at all in Australia, and it's the best kind

Leave a comment:

• Brain Toad
    replied

I love candy corn and Twix. We usually pass out Tootsie brand stuff from the house like tootsie rolls, pops, dots, etc. We buy stuff we like because there is always extra and might as well enjoy eating the leftovers.

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

I bought 3 bags of candy corn on my lunch break. I gave some to the kids and then sat back and let them watch a movie while I was eating.

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
    Brach's Candy Corn. We sell that at the store I work out and you can smell it through the plastic bags. It really smells good and fresh. It is a sign that Fall is finally here ..
    Brach's has nothing on SwSweetland's giant candy corn. Comes in 3 flavors too (regular, chocolate & cinnamon).

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

I throw out all loose candy corn, if its not in a bag, its gone. I also go thru it all with a fine tooth comb, if its home made its gone to. I am very careful, but whats funny, my kids get tired of it fast and it sits for months.
    I have already gotten my candy for the kids halloween party at school. I take 4 pieces and put them in baggies, each kid gets 4 pieces, and a scary gumball ( bloody eyeball candy. the kids one year got sticky eye balls, they went wild over them.

Leave a comment:

• Disney Wrassler
    replied

Brach's Candy Corn. We sell that at the store I work out and you can smell it through the plastic bags. It really smells good and fresh. It is a sign that Fall is finally here ..

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied

Giant candy corn (you can only get it at Sweetland Candies in Grand Rapids, MI) and Mary Janes.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X