X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stinkerbell
    replied
    Re: Spouse's Best Quality

My husband is loyal, innately nice, and non-judgmental.

He'd say I'm funny and a pain in the ass.

Leave a comment:

• QuietViolet
    replied

Originally posted by Joe User 99 View Post
    What would I say about her?
    She's got the eyes, the eyes are all. We are connected on a different level. I will get the idea to take her a coffee at her work, and when I get there she will be like "I was just thinking how I could use a cup of coffee." Or the other day, I started thinking about what to do for dinner (as I do 99% of the cooking), so on the way home from work I stopped and bought some stuff for Spaghetti, some salad, garlic bread, etc. And when I got home I find that she had just finished fixing a nice spaghetti dinner, complete with salad, garlic bread, etc.
    Thats so sweet..

Leave a comment:

• Joe User 99
    replied

What would I say about her?
    She's got the eyes, the eyes are all. We are connected on a different level. I will get the idea to take her a coffee at her work, and when I get there she will be like "I was just thinking how I could use a cup of coffee." Or the other day, I started thinking about what to do for dinner (as I do 99% of the cooking), so on the way home from work I stopped and bought some stuff for Spaghetti, some salad, garlic bread, etc. And when I got home I find that she had just finished fixing a nice spaghetti dinner, complete with salad, garlic bread, etc.

What woud she say about me?
    He'll do, until something better comes along.
    (J/K. I have no idea what she woud say.)

Leave a comment:

• Princess Buttercup
    replied

My hubby's best quality is kindness. There is not a mean bone in his body. He is just incredibly kind to everyone he encounters. I adore him for this!

I don't know what he'd say about me.

Leave a comment:

• DISNEYJUNKIE
    replied

He walked around mimicking the " Its Hallooooween Tiiime ..." DL adds and we are going to DL for Halloween!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jazzman
    replied

Well, there are of course the obvious qualities of true love, loyalty, intelligence, friendship, romance and such, so I'll be novel and name what really sets my Goddess apart from the rest.

She gots the Ta-tas.

Jeffrey likes Ta-tas. Very much.

Leave a comment:

• RooBear
    replied

He loves me as is. He is loyal. He is real.

And he makes me smile.

That and he puts up with my usual crap.

Peace,
    Roo

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied

I blogged about it a few days ago....there are not enough pages on Micechat for me to describe the things about Mr. Dkat. But I'll try: He is non judgmental of me (and my past), he's thoughtful, caring, funny and he makes marriage alot of fun!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Gee thanks YVONNE. I wil have to think really hard here :lol:

I will get back to you :lol:

Leave a comment:

• pratt55
    replied

That is a tough question as I know I have the best spouse in the world for ME. He is smart, sexy, funny, honest, great chef, father, friend, listener, he puts up with me and all my craziness.

As for what he thinks of me he would have to answer that himself.

Leave a comment:

• PrincessY
    started a topic Spouse's Best Quality

Spouse's Best Quality

What would you say is your spouse's best quality or feature? What would he/ she say is yours?

Him: Caring to humans and animals, hard working, makes me feel like I'm something special, great legs, beautiful eyes (just to name a few).

Me: He thinks I'm a genius (boy, do I have him fooled ))

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X