This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Housework could pose health risks

Although I have always hated housework it has now been proven housework is dangerous to your health.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071012/...ork_hazards_dc
    sigpic

Re: Housework could pose health risks

Well.... that makes sense... I <3 to clean and used to help my parents tidy up the house as much as I could as a kid, and I especially loved when I got to use the sprays because I liked to squeeze the bottles.... I developed asthma as an adult and no one else in my family has it and no one really knows why I do.. I wonder if it was all that cleaning?
    <3 Chloe

Comment

So wait being kinda' sloppy could be a good thing? Yay!

I have two hours to clean the house right now and really don't want to. I may do the "parents are coming" fake clean.

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
        SI may do the "parents are coming" fake clean.
        I am Queen of the Fake Clean!

Comment

Ugh. And I need to clean house this weekend because my parents are coming over Monday. ACK!

Comment

What's the best way to fake clean? I had the house to myself over this week and brought everything downstairs. All my crafting, writing, and whole nine yards...

Comment

I always have a lot of crafty stuff laying around too. Baskets. Fancy boxes. And shelves. Great for stuffing all that stuff away when company comes.

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                What's the best way to fake clean? I had the house to myself over this week and brought everything downstairs. All my crafting, writing, and whole nine yards...
                Big empty storage bins that you fill up with your 'stuff' then put them in the closet stacked nice and neatly as though you were organized. The under bed storage ones work well too.
                sigpic

Comment

I thought the title of this thread said "Homework" not "Housework" so I got kinda excited there for a second.

Oh well. Housework sucks too I suppose.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X