Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what Jr mr Tassie thinks of s'mores

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what Jr mr Tassie thinks of s'mores

    I think this deserved a thread all it's own!!:lol::lol::lol:

    can you tell we don't have them here??!!



    Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

    Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

  • #2
    Re: what Jr mr Tassie thinks of s'mores

    Hilarious. Honestly though, I have never really cared for them myself.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: what Jr mr Tassie thinks of s'mores

      I would love one right now!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: what Jr mr Tassie thinks of s'mores

        I'm feeling homer-y.
        "But every night, when it gets dark
        and the stars come out,
        I'll look up on her behalf.
        I'll look up in the sky and think of you."





        Comment


        • #5
          Re: what Jr mr Tassie thinks of s'mores

          I want one to now! :lol: do you have all the stuff in australia for them ?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: what Jr mr Tassie thinks of s'mores

            Smores are icky---Im not a big fan of marshmallow
            <3 Chloe

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: what Jr mr Tassie thinks of s'mores

              :lol:
              Har har har

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: what Jr mr Tassie thinks of s'mores

                I make GREAT Smores! Long time perfecting the art of the Smores!
                You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: what Jr mr Tassie thinks of s'mores

                  Kathy that picture is priceless...

                  But I LVOE SMORES>> I NEED SOME RIGHT NOW :lol:

                  Friends for life

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: what Jr mr Tassie thinks of s'mores

                    Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                    I want one to now! :lol: do you have all the stuff in australia for them ?

                    no, we don't have graham crackers, and they (smores) aren't even heard of over here LOL


                    Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

                    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

                    Charles M. Schulz
                    Originally Posted by MWalton
                    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: what Jr mr Tassie thinks of s'mores

                      Originally posted by tassie View Post
                      no, we don't have graham crackers, and they (smores) aren't even heard of over here LOL
                      no graham crackers? oh no)))))))) thats not right! :lol:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: what Jr mr Tassie thinks of s'mores

                        Tassie, that picture is adorable!!!!!!!

                        I looooove s'mores!!! It's one camping memory that has stuck with me, and so we even got a fire pit for our backyard and we make them about once a year now in the end of summer.

                        You Australians aren't alone in not knowing what a s'more is. Where I moved to Ohio, none of my friends knew what it was. I didn't know it was possible.
                        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: what Jr mr Tassie thinks of s'mores

                          just have to say again kathy
                          mmmmmmmmmmmmmm smores I LOVE THEM:lol:

                          Friends for life

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: what Jr mr Tassie thinks of s'mores

                            Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
                            Tassie, that picture is adorable!!!!!!!

                            I looooove s'mores!!! It's one camping memory that has stuck with me, and so we even got a fire pit for our backyard and we make them about once a year now in the end of summer.

                            You Australians aren't alone in not knowing what a s'more is. Where I moved to Ohio, none of my friends knew what it was. I didn't know it was possible.

                            this was at my fiends house and she had this little electric fake campfire looking thingy LOL LOL LOL.
                            maybe the real one are better LOL


                            Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                            Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

                            "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

                            Charles M. Schulz
                            Originally Posted by MWalton
                            :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: what Jr mr Tassie thinks of s'mores

                              Originally posted by tassie View Post
                              this was at my fiends house and she had this little electric fake campfire looking thingy LOL LOL LOL.
                              maybe the real one are better LOL
                              they are

                              Friends for life

                              Comment

                              Get Away Today Footer

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X