Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trip Report: Mouseinphilly dons a dress, visits Zenkaikon as Alice in Wonderland

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouseinphilly
    replied
    Re: Trip Report: Mouseinphilly dons a dress, visits Zenkaikon as Alice in Wonderland

Not to bump this up...but here's that photo of the two kids dressed as Naruto and Sailor Jupiter:

Last edited by mouseinphilly; 10-17-2007, 09:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mouseinphilly
    replied
    Re: Trip Report: Mouseinphilly dons a dress, visits Zenkaikon as Alice in Wonderland

Stitchy-poo: The shoes were bought off the fine people at Discount Dance Supply in Scranton, Pennsylvania.

Aladdin: I don't think Ann B. Davis wore a pinafore apron as Alice on The Brady Bunch.

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied

I only have one question...............

where did you find those shoes????

Leave a comment:

• Aladdin
    replied

Someone was dressed as Alice at the Wonderland party
    during Gay Days at DL. That brought up an interesting
    questions Why is Alice (in wonderland) dressed like a
    maid? And Why is it that Alice from the Brady Bunch
    dresses like Alice in Wonderland?

Leave a comment:

• PEZZ Lightyear
    replied

Awesome photos, MIP!

This will bring a whole new dimension to the Counting threads...

Leave a comment:

• mouseinphilly
    replied

:blush: Awwwwwww.

The cutest pair at the event were the brother and sister at the Masquerade, the older sister was dressed as Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon and the younger boy as Naruto, all of two years old. He was scared to death and cried on stage for about fifteen minutes.

Leave a comment:

• CUatDL
    replied

You make such a nice looking Alice. <VBG>

[email protected]

Andy

Leave a comment:

• tassie
    replied

we don't have halloween!! waaaaaaa!!!

Leave a comment:

• mouseinphilly
    replied

Originally posted by tassie View Post
    "I must have missed those posts!"
    Oh that was back in one of the Halloween costume threads IIRC. And besides, how could you not miss me at all!? :lmao:

Leave a comment:

• tassie
    replied

Originally posted by mouseinphilly View Post
    *curtsies to Princess Buttercup* Yesssssssss, your majesty!

Yeah, but Mrs. Dan-Tasmic have better looking gams than me? :lol:

And thanks, tassie. I am, as I pointed out a few times before, a 46-year old guy who stands 5-10 and weighs 270.
    i must have missed those posts!:lol::lol::lol:

Leave a comment:

• mouseinphilly
    replied

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    "LOL Only on Micechat!

"Thanks for sharing your Alice pictures! Your expressions are priceless!"
    *curtsies to Princess Buttercup* Yesssssssss, your majesty!

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    "*Wolf Whistle* :whistling :bow::thumbup::yea:

"Hubba, hubba, aroooooooooooooooo!!! Hahaha, :lol: Nice legs!!

"Same here, you look different then I expected."

Originally posted by tassie View Post
    "I don't know why, but I always pictured you as a young woman!!! I'm suprised LOL LOL LOL and you make a cute Alice LOL"
    Yeah, but Mrs. Dan-Tasmic have better looking gams than me? :lol:

And thanks, tassie. I am, as I pointed out a few times before, a 46-year old guy who stands 5-10 and weighs 270.

Leave a comment:

• RonNYC
    replied

Thanks for the info Penquinsoda!

Leave a comment:

• Princess Buttercup
    replied

LOL Only on Micechat!

We have the best people on this board!

Thanks for sharing your Alice pictures! Your expressions are priceless!

Leave a comment:

• MsSarah
    replied

Whoah... =) I agree with stinkerbell - I've never been more confused!

Leave a comment:

• Dan - Tasmic!
    replied

Another picture for you of myself in costume. The first is the alternate pose that the Alices use at Disney:

One more to share with you for now. It's me with a group of Oran High School Home Club cosplayers who had a tea party. And whenever the words "Tea Party" and "Alice in Wonderland" are mentioned, madness ensues!

*Wolf Whistle* :whistling :bow::thumbup::yea:

Hubba, hubba, aroooooooooooooooo!!! Hahaha, :lol: Nice legs!!

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
    It's always nice to put a face to a name.
    Same here, you look different then I expected

Leave a comment:

• penguinsoda
    replied

Originally posted by RonNYC View Post
    What is cosplay? I've never heard of it.
    From Wiki:

Cosplay , a portmanteau of the English words "costume" and "roleplay", is a Japanese subculture centered on dressing as characters from manga, anime, tokusatsu, and video games, and, less commonly, Japanese live action television shows, fantasy movies, Japanese pop music bands, Visual Kei, fantasy music stories (such as stories by the band Sound Horizon), and novels. However, in some circles, "cosplay" has been expanded to mean simply wearing a costume.
    In Japan, "cosplay" as a hobby is usually an end unto itself. Like-minded people gather to see others' costumes, show off their own elaborate handmade creations, take lots of pictures, and possibly participate in best costume contests.
    Full article here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosplay

If I was more into anime or video games, I'd do cosplay, but I don't have a fav character. Its offhandedly related to Ren Faires, where people dress in period costume. Or if you ever go to a Comic-con (comic convention) many people come dressed as favorite characters, or cosplay the characters. Even in the US, there are cosplay conventions all over the country throughout the year.

Leave a comment:

• RonNYC
    replied

What is cosplay? I've never heard of it.

Leave a comment:

• tassie
    replied

i don't kn ow why, but I always pictured you as a young woman!!! I'm suprised LOL LOL LOL and you make a cute alice LOL

Leave a comment:

• QuietViolet
    replied

I, too love Alice in Wonderland...
    My favorite parts are...
    1. The oyster part.. "the time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things... of shoes, of ships, of ceiling wax, of cabbages and kinds....etc"..
    2. When Alice has the encounter with the flowers and the little flower says "I... I think she's pretty"... and then the mother flower says "Quiet, Violet!" (hence my screen name....

Leave a comment:

• Hayley B
    replied

oh ok, thank you. I was looking up the Wilmington one, I keep thinking that one is around rt. 202.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X