Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pet

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pet

    Hey Everyone,
    I decided to make a pet thread
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau


  • #2
    Re: Pet

    I love to be petted on the tummy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Pet

      these are small pictures (sorry)

      this is my cat garfield (he weighs about 30 lbs) hence the name



      west my dog





      I also have 2 more cats

      One is named odie and the other is hello kitty (I just dont seem to have pictures of them at the moment)

      Friends for life

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Pet

        How cute! Thanks for sharing
        Originally posted by kelly View Post
        these are small pictures (sorry)

        this is my cat garfield (he weighs about 30 lbs) hence the name



        west my dog





        I also have 2 more cats

        One is named odie and the other is hello kitty (I just dont seem to have pictures of them at the moment)
        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Pet

          My dog is in my avatar. Her name is Minnie Mouse because she has really big ears, which you can't really see in the picture. I had actually planned on getting a black chihuahua named that a while ago, and then I finally did last year. She was a rescue, but she's doing a lot better now. And she's about 4 years old.

          We also have two Schipperke, they're five years old and very hyper.
          "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-a-Dee-Ay,
          Home sweet home is the lesson today."

          You're wrong, Brer Rabbit, why would I want to be home when I can be at Disneyland?!?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Pet

            I had a minnie, too. she was a chihuahua X silky. I lost her last year at the age of 16




            this is little missy, who I took in because her owner had moved and left her behind. she was just a bag of bones when we got her, and the people who had her used to hit, kick and throw her. She's the sweetest thing ever!! She sits all day, and doesn't bark. she happy just being with me


            Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
            Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

            "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

            Charles M. Schulz
            Originally Posted by MWalton
            :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Pet

              Aww, I'm Sorry For Your Loss! Sounds Like She Had A Good Long Life Though!

              Originally posted by tassie View Post
              I had a minnie, too. she was a chihuahua X silky. I lost her last year at the age of 16

              "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Pet

                yep, and she was 100% terror!! LOL LOL She used to like to take herself for a walk, and if I caught her out and about and tried to call her home, she would turn, look and me, and keep on her merry way. She wouldn't come to me till SHE was ready!! LOL LOL LOL


                Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

                "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

                Charles M. Schulz
                Originally Posted by MWalton
                :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

                Comment

                Get Away Today Footer

                Collapse
                Working...
                X