X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet

Hey Everyone,
    I decided to make a pet thread
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: Pet

I love to be petted on the tummy.

Comment

these are small pictures (sorry)

this is my cat garfield (he weighs about 30 lbs) hence the name

west my dog

I also have 2 more cats

One is named odie and the other is hello kitty (I just dont seem to have pictures of them at the moment)

Friends for life

Comment

How cute! Thanks for sharing
        Originally posted by kelly View Post
        these are small pictures (sorry)

this is my cat garfield (he weighs about 30 lbs) hence the name

west my dog

I also have 2 more cats

One is named odie and the other is hello kitty (I just dont seem to have pictures of them at the moment)
        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

My dog is in my avatar. Her name is Minnie Mouse because she has really big ears, which you can't really see in the picture. I had actually planned on getting a black chihuahua named that a while ago, and then I finally did last year. She was a rescue, but she's doing a lot better now. And she's about 4 years old.

We also have two Schipperke, they're five years old and very hyper.
          "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-a-Dee-Ay,
          Home sweet home is the lesson today."

You're wrong, Brer Rabbit, why would I want to be home when I can be at Disneyland?!?

Comment

I had a minnie, too. she was a chihuahua X silky. I lost her last year at the age of 16

this is little missy, who I took in because her owner had moved and left her behind. she was just a bag of bones when we got her, and the people who had her used to hit, kick and throw her. She's the sweetest thing ever!! She sits all day, and doesn't bark. she happy just being with me

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
            Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
            Originally Posted by MWalton
            :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

Aww, I'm Sorry For Your Loss! Sounds Like She Had A Good Long Life Though!

Originally posted by tassie View Post
              I had a minnie, too. she was a chihuahua X silky. I lost her last year at the age of 16

Comment

yep, and she was 100% terror!! LOL LOL She used to like to take herself for a walk, and if I caught her out and about and tried to call her home, she would turn, look and me, and keep on her merry way. She wouldn't come to me till SHE was ready!! LOL LOL LOL

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
                Originally Posted by MWalton
                :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X