Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied
    Re: Yes It's Another Scrapbook Thread

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Great to see Your pages. I love seeing all the park memorabilia. I like including it when I can on my pages also. We were there in June, of '05.

Leave a comment:

• Snacks
    replied

HERE is a page from Florida 2005

Here is the right side of that page

And both pages together.....

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

I promised when I began this thread that I would only post one page each day, and that is what I am sticking to.

If you happen to be Gold, you can join the Scrapbook Club and see more of my pages there. I am glad that you like my work. I am trying not to make them all look the same.

I am lately scrapping photos of my parents. I finished my dad's scrapbook, and it's the latest pages in this thread. Then I can begin showing my mom's pages. I am working on those now. I finished more pages today.

There are Disney Pages in the scrapbook club, and other MiceChatters have shown their pages there as well.

Let's Talk Scrapbooking - That's our Club.

Feel free to show your pages here. I love to see everyone's pages. I need new ideas, too.

Leave a comment:

• Snacks
    replied

Oh I want more!
    I love scrapbooking............. You do such a great job of it Barbaraann.... I could look at your stuff all day long.... I have been through this thread 2x now. I will show some of mine. Please can we see some more of yours....
    Snacks

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

My dad had a lot of 1/2 brothers and sisters.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

More pictures of my grandmother.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

The older woman in the pictures is my dad's mother, my grandmother. Her name was Bertha.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Originally posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    I love your scrapbook pages..like a lot. You put a lot of work into these, unlike mine which are mostly just pictures on a page. I hope I can learn to do stuff like this!
    I have a lot of time on my hands. I just do what I think looks good to my eye. I have a lot of pictures to scrap. I enjoy doing it. It was my husband's idea, originally, to get me started scrapping. I have fun.

Thanks for the compliment.

I read a lot about scrapbooking before I actually ever did any pages.

Leave a comment:

• PiG_GuRl
    replied

I love your scrapbook pages..like a lot. You put a lot of work into these, unlike mine which are mostly just pictures on a page. I hope I can learn to do stuff like this!

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

I love the picture on the top right. It shows my dad as a very young man. I love his smile in that photo. My dad never smiled much that I remember. He was always tired from working.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

That's my dad.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

It wasn't until, I discovered that I had a cousin living in Michigan, that I knew what my dad looked like as a boy. He is the middle child in the top two photos. My oldest son looked a lot like that at the same age.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

I have "googled" our family names on the computer, and it adds a more recent touch to the scrapbook page.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

In each of our family member scrapbooks, I have included a calendar from the year they were born. It also tells us on what day of the week we were born. My dad was a Tuesday's child.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

I used that same picture for the first page of My Dad's scrapbook. There are so few photos of my dad. My mom said that if my dad hadn't insisted on taking pictures of us when we were little, we wouldn't have any. I just wish that they hadn't stopped taking the pictures as we got older.

I am sad. There isn't even one photo of all 6 of us. That would be mom, dad, my sister and I, and our 2 brothers.

Take lots of pictures, you won't regret it.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

When I scrapped this page, this picture was one of the very few that I had of my father. It is the only one that I have, that is just me and my dad.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X