replied
    Re: Yes It's Another Scrapbook Thread

I forgot to crop this one.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Originally posted by DL4DJ&JULES View Post
    I just came across this thread and love IT! I know I need to work on getting more of my memories scrapped. However, I am working on a project of our latest Disneyland Adventures as a tribute book, or "Thank You" book for my parents, for helping get the whole family to Disneyland last month. I want to post a link of the project, this is just what I had done by the deadline of a contest, so it is not the final book, but I did want to take a stab at a chance on a contest.
    SOoooo enough said, I am making a 8x8 book, all online at Shutterfly. Just dropping in digital prints, adding text, and then they will print the book and ship to me. This is a first for me and I am hoping it turns out great.
    (hope the link works)
    http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...OHLhk1ZgjnPjqu
    Thanks for reading my thread. Your link said that the book was deleted. Feel free to post pictures here, or join our scrapbook club, if you belong to MiceChat Gold.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

This is one of the very first pages that I ever scrapped. It was before I owned a computer. I used original photographs. Now, I tend to copy pictures, and not use the originals.

My mom and dad took my brother and I to the park when we were babies, and took these pictures. Somewhere along the way, we get involved raising our children and we don't take many photos anymore. I drive my grandson crazy trying to change that pattern.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cm4jen
    replied

Wow Barbarann! Those are awesome! You do such a great job!

Excuse me for popping in here. A scrapbook is something I am going to want of my Disneyland trip (now slated for December). However it's going to take some help. I don't take pictures well at all. They come out all blurry and junk. I am actually thinking of two unique ideas here.

1. I know it has never been done here before but when all is said an done I think it would be neat to have a Trip Report thread with several people adding in photos since I don't take my own photos.

2. Since the photos would be coming from many people it would be difficult to actually scrapbook them on paper. What about an Internet Scrapbook? Wouldn't that be pretty cool?

What do you think gang?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by aashee
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

BD Bopper - There are tons of different ways to do it. Where are you located? I am happy to offer up any of my photos for you!!

I noticed you signature, - a post from a fellow Mice Chatter - Aashee. That is my crazy brother - I hope that he has been nice to you. Let me know if there is anything in particular that you are looking for and I would be happy to share. In addition, if you are coming to D-land I am sure that I speak for many Micechatters, but I would be happy to take some photos for you duringyour trip as I am so close to the park.
    Last edited by cm4jen; 04-08-2008, 05:25 PM. Reason: missed quote

Leave a comment:

• DL4DJ&JULES
    replied

I just came across this thread and love IT! I know I need to work on getting more of my memories scrapped. However, I am working on a project of our latest Disneyland Adventures as a tribute book, or "Thank You" book for my parents, for helping get the whole family to Disneyland last month. I want to post a link of the project, this is just what I had done by the deadline of a contest, so it is not the final book, but I did want to take a stab at a chance on a contest.
    SOoooo enough said, I am making a 8x8 book, all online at Shutterfly. Just dropping in digital prints, adding text, and then they will print the book and ship to me. This is a first for me and I am hoping it turns out great.
    (hope the link works)
    http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...OHLhk1ZgjnPjqu

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

I really wished that my dad had taken us to visit our grandmother. We took the train, after she died, to her funeral. Why couldn't we have taken the train, when she was alive. It's one reason, that I make sure that I spend a lot of time with the one grandchild that I have.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

That is the only picture that I have of my grandfather. I don't know anything about him. Only his name.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

I know these people look really old. I figure they were born back in the late 1800's, so they are, old indeed. I used the paper that I felt gave them that rural look, since they lived in the mining communities.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

I didn't for get about this thread. I have been putting titles, and embellishments on the many pages that I had started in my scrapbook of me. The one above contains photos that I was lucky enough to obtain from my cousin. I din't know that I had all these relatives on my dad's side of the family, and that they took a lot of pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Your welcome.

I don't go to Disney too often, so the one thing that I really insist on is a lot of pictures. Having other people help you get good ones, is a great help.

Leave a comment:

• BDBopper
    replied

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Use the Photo Pass people when you get to the park. Everytime, you see one, get them to take your photo with your camera, as well as their's. When you get home, those pictures will be on your camera, and you could easily do a nice mini report from that. I don't know if you have a digital camera, or another kind, but I always come home with a lot of great photos that the photo pass people were happy to take. The good thing is, that you will be in these pictures. Photo Pass people are usually in front of all the park icons, and a lot of time with the characters, as well.

Since you are traveling with a friend have him take a lot of pictures of you, and you take a lot of him, or ask a passerby. You will be surprised, at how accomodating people can be in that department.
    Thanks for the suggestions! You're awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Originally posted by BDBopper View Post

Excuse me for popping in here. A scrapbook is something I am going to want of my Disneyland trip (now slated for December). However it's going to take some help. I don't take pictures well at all. They come out all blurry and junk. I am actually thinking of two unique ideas here.

1. I know it has never been done here before but when all is said an done I think it would be neat to have a Trip Report thread with several people adding in photos since I don't take my own photos.

2. Since the photos would be coming from many people it would be difficult to actually scrapbook them on paper. What about an Internet Scrapbook? Wouldn't that be pretty cool?

What do you think gang?
    Use the Photo Pass people when you get to the park. Everytime, you see one, get them to take your photo with your camera, as well as their's. When you get home, those pictures will be on your camera, and you could easily do a nice mini report from that. I don't know if you have a digital camera, or another kind, but I always come home with a lot of great photos that the photo pass people were happy to take. The good thing is, that you will be in these pictures. Photo Pass people are usually in front of all the park icons, and a lot of time with the characters, as well.

Since you are traveling with a friend have him take a lot of pictures of you, and you take a lot of him, or ask a passerby. You will be surprised, at how accomodating people can be in that department.

Leave a comment:

• BDBopper
    replied

What do you think gang?

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

I took some random pictures of pages in my attic scrapbook room the other day. I see that I should have taken them out of the plastic protector pages that they were in. This is the Title page of my mother's scrapbook, which I am just beginning to work with.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

I decided to post these two pages, side by side, like they are in the scrapbook. They are 2 of my favorite pages. The kids had a good time horseback riding the day we went. Sean, was a natural. The other two kids are good friends of Sean.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
    Wow, these pages are awesome - they look like a 5star professional did them!
    You are too kind. I do have fun, and I guess, after all that is the point.

Leave a comment:

• MsSarah
    replied

Wow, these pages are awesome - they look like a 5star professional did them!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X