• Barbaraann
    replied
    Re: Yes It's Another Scrapbook Thread

Leave a comment:

• Dan - Tasmic!
    replied

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Sounds like you have it under control Dan.

If you have never done any pages before, it can be a little scary at first. I remember before I did my first pages, I read some books about the basics of scrapbooking. There's a lot of great general scrapbooking info on the internet as well.

Have fun. I always do.
    It seems that I am lost and don't know what to do next. I will do my best though.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Sounds like you have it under control Dan.

If you have never done any pages before, it can be a little scary at first. I remember before I did my first pages, I read some books about the basics of scrapbooking. There's a lot of great general scrapbooking info on the internet as well.

Have fun. I always do.

Leave a comment:

• Dan - Tasmic!
    replied

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Getting started is the hardest part. The first step would be to accumulate the pictures that you want to scrap, and then you can shop for paper, and other items that will best show off your photos.
    That's what I did, I gathered all the photos I had of me and Princess Jasmine and went to Wal - Mart to print them out. Now, I need some Princess Jasmine or Aladdin related pictures for the pages. I came up with captions to add that relates to the photos, as well. I have some Princess stickers that includes Princess Jasmine I can use. I just have to go to the local art stores to find some Disney related items.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Thanks for looking at my pages Dan. I buy scrapbook supplies at many different places. The Disney parks sell them of course. I also go to stores in Chicago like Target, and JoAnn's.

Getting started is the hardest part. The first step would be to accumulate the pictures that you want to scrap, and then you can shop for paper, and other items that will best show off your photos.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dan - Tasmic!
    replied

FINALLY!!! I am done going through this thread, it took me forever, lol, :lol: What great Scrapbooking Pages. I enjoyed every one of them. I was thinking of doing one for a Princess Jasmine that I have grown close and became great friends with in the last couple of months. I am in search of pictures and stickers that I can purchase, I can't print them off the computer.

Any comments, concerns, questions, worries, wishes?

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied

WOW, BA! I love the page with the fairies and the rhinestones! SO pretty!

Leave a comment:

• sassy*tink
    replied

I agree. I have scraps and stickers and lots of stuff just laying around that I really need to go through and figure out what is usable and what is wasting space.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

I actually haven't done any pages in a while. In fact, today I am cleaning my room, and trying to get a little better organized. Sometimes I wonder how I have accumulated so much. I think, all scrapbookers, need to clean and organize every once in a while, if only it reminds us of exactly where we have stored all those great supplies we have stashed away.

Leave a comment:

• sassy*tink
    replied

Great pages! Keep up the hard work. I need to get back to scrapbooking now that school is done and I have some free time.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied