This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yes It's Another Scrapbook Thread

This page is from one of the 3 smaller books that I did from the 3 back to back to back vacations that I took with my grandson. I believe that Sean was 10 years old in this picture. He was able to go to Disney World with his mom and his 2 grandmothers.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

^^ Nice page!! Today while at Office Max, I bought some sticker paper. You can format different stickers on the computer and print them out. I am going to play around with making my own embellishments. I'll share once I'm done!
      <3 Chloe

Comment

I look forward to seeing that.

I purchase the colored adhesive paper from the scrapbook stores. It comes in squares, and strips. I use it in different ways. However, it does come in handy mostly for lettering.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Here is another 8 by 8 page of my grandson in Toontown.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Last edited by Barbaraann; 10-29-2007, 09:10 AM.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

I tried to edit that above picture, so I could make it smaller, and then post the 2nd page of my 2 page layout on the same page. Photobucket doesn't want to cooperate, or I am doing something wrong. I am going to try one more time.

Basically, I did a 2 page spread about talking on the phone at Disney. That was the first page, and then there's a 2nd. I was trying to post 2 side by side, by making them smaller. I can't seem to get it to post that way.
              Last edited by Barbaraann; 10-29-2007, 09:09 AM.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                Basically, I did a 2 page spread about talking on the phone at Disney.
                That's funny! And that is the kind of story telling I love about scrapbooking!

Comment

Well here's the second page of that 2 page spread. Photobucket really confuses me sometimes. I had made both of these photos small, in the hope of showing them side by side. However, only the 2nd one will post here on MiceChat small. That is so wierd.

It is amazing in today's society, just how much time we spend on our phones, and with text messaging, it is even more.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

^^So true barb... usually if I am in the park with a small group of people I'll just turn my phone off because we all stick together the whole day and the outside world gets turned off by me when I am inside of those gates... but if I am with a large group, it is kind of essential to have the cell phone on unless of course we have some designated time and meeting spot... but cell phones make it more convenient because we dont have to set a time and a spot.... you can just find one another by calling the other person...
                    <3 Chloe

Comment

I didn't even have a cell phone until I went to Disney World in 2005. Since I am usually the one that breaks away from the Main group, it was a lot easier to find each other, because of the phone.
                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Later this afternoon my sister is coming over to scrap with me! I love scrapping with her because we chat while we make our pages and give eachother ideas and its just fun. I will be scrapping a tea party that we went to earlier this year with my grandmother...
                        <3 Chloe

Comment

BarbaraAnn

Comment

Nice layout! I really need to do something with some of my maps and I think I've just been inspired.
                            <3 Chloe

Comment

Here is a 2 page spread that I photographed in one picture. I really need to work on taking pictures better. The title "Disneyland Rides" is not that clear.

I think that I work better alone when I scrap. I haven't scrapped jointly very much.

I was suppose to type this underneath the picture. I guess that I have been really distracted today, by the fact that it is Halloween.

Somebody told me about that gimmick of dividing the map in 1/2 and including it on each page like that. I thought it worked out quite nice.
                              BarbaraAnn

Comment

As I continued to work on my recent album of Disney World, I discovered that I hadn't included a page with the maps from the parks. I always like to do that, if I can. It is especially doable in the 12 by 12 format. I put this page together quite quickly.
                                BarbaraAnn

Comment

Thats a really nice page, Barb! I rarely make pockets inside of my pages but I really should start. I saw some cute ideas on HGTV the other day about making little pocket frames witin the scrapbook page.. I'll have to try it out!
                                  <3 Chloe

Comment

I figured it would be nice to have the 2006 maps with the 2006 photos. It gave me a chance to use the fancy stapler thing that I purchased.
                                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

BarbaraAnn

Comment

This is one of my favorite pages. In 1997, when my husband and I took our grandson to Disney World, he got a haircut at the Magic Kiingdom Barber Shop. That Barber Shop was in a different location than where it is now. My grandson was 4. I haven't been able to get my husband to return to Disney World since that trip.
                                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

When I came home from our Wisconsin Dells trip last summer, I made a scrapbook entirely with my Collage program. No cutting, or gluing. It was entirely done on the computer. This was the first page. I gave that scrapbook to a friend of my grandson, who had acompanied us on that trip.
                                          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X