This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yes It's Another Scrapbook Thread

I decided to post a recent page that I just did. As you can see we went to Chef Mickey's when we were at Disney World Last year. I really like that restaurant. I made this a very simple page, by using special paper, and other special embellishments that I had.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

The very first year that my grandson, his mom and I went to Disney World we ate in the castle for Lunch. It wasn't a character meal then, but we were fortunate enough to have been able to see Cinderella. My grandson actually danced with her. We have always wished we could have gotten photos of that. We didn't, but these are high up there on our "most loved" list.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

That Stitich photo was taken by the Photo Pass photographer. My grandson was a big fan of Stitch at the time.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

This page shows the beautiful palm Trees that we passed as we walked to the park each morning from our hotel, the Hilton Anaheim. Don't mind our backs.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Wow these pages are just wonderful! I have all of a sudden been flooded with assignments from my professors at school lately. Whats worse is the biggest one is a group project and my group mates are not easy to work with... we all seem to but heads... anyway, I'm hoping that since my presentations are Friday, I will have a nice weekend off and can do some more scrapping!
            <3 Chloe

Comment

Originally posted by QuietViolet View Post
              Wow these pages are just wonderful! I have all of a sudden been flooded with assignments from my professors at school lately. Whats worse is the biggest one is a group project and my group mates are not easy to work with... we all seem to but heads... anyway, I'm hoping that since my presentations are Friday, I will have a nice weekend off and can do some more scrapping!
              Thanks for your kind comments. I am hoping to do a little scrapping of some of the photos that we have taken of our yearly trips to Wisconsin Dells. My husband, and I and our grandson have been making the journey for almost 10 years now. I wish that I had taken photos every year that we went. I do have quite a few from the last several years that we have been there. I guess it's a lot easier now with the digital camera.

I hope you can take some time for yourself Violet, and do some scrapping. I know that I miss it when I'm not in the middle of a project. I like finishing one, but then I look around for the next one.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

I found a pic of our barbaraann!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
                Originally Posted by MWalton
                :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

I'm so inspired by this thread. I haven't scrapbooked since May. I have a lot of catching up to do! Barbaraann, I love your map page! Mind if I copy it?

Comment

Originally posted by tassie View Post
                    I found a pic of our barbaraann!!

Not quite sure if I am a maniac, but I do love the photo.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
                      I'm so inspired by this thread. I haven't scrapbooked since May. I have a lot of catching up to do! Barbaraann, I love your map page! Mind if I copy it?
                      That's what sharing is all about. Feel free to copy any of my ideas. I am sure you have a lot of great ones of your own.
                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

When we went to Walt Disney World in 1997, Discovery Island was still there. We spent an afternoon there. It was very very hot!
                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

So I got a new desk yesterday. My old one was just a crappy particle board one and it was on its last legs.. the new desk I got is all fancy dancy and it's wood so it should last. The surface area is so big that not only will it fit my computer and printer, but it will also be a perfect scrapbooking area, something I have always lacked! I'm so excited !
                          <3 Chloe

Comment

So I got a new desk yesterday. My old one was just a crappy particle board one and it was on its last legs.. the new desk I got is all fancy dancy and it's wood so it should last. The surface area is so big that not only will it fit my computer and printer, but it will also be a perfect scrapbooking area, something I have always lacked! I'm so excited !
                            That is exciting. I actually scrap in a very small area on just a TV tray. At least my downstairs scrapping. Upstairs in my attic room I have a nice large table. ALthough I haven't done much scrapping up there yet.

Have fun using your new desk.
                            BarbaraAnn

Comment

I had fun watching the kids spinning on the teacups. I had fun taking the photos. The page kinda scrapped itself.
                              BarbaraAnn

Comment

That was the first page that I did in the very first scrapbook that I completed, which was my scrapbook for our Disneyland vacation for the 50th anniversary. I did that Collage on my Collage prgoram. I visited Disneyland July 16th until the 22nd in 2005.
                                BarbaraAnn

Comment

This is the first page of a two page spread. I'll post the 2nd page tomorrow. This little "boy" is my husband.
                                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post

This is the first page of a two page spread. I'll post the 2nd page tomorrow. This little "boy" is my husband.
                                    That is so adorable Barbara

Comment

Here is the 2nd page of that 2 page layout.

So the entire title reads, "Golden Locks and the Bear".
                                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Very cute pages, as usual!
                                        <3 Chloe

Comment

• Re: Yes It's Another Scrapbook Thread

Very cute pages, as usual!
                                          Thanks, very much.

My husband was a very cute baby, if I do say so myself.
                                          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X