This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official (?) MiceChat Halloween Costumes Photo Thread 2007

Since it is that time of year, let's get the ball rolling with showing off our Halloween Costumes, since many of you have been to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Mickey's Halloween Treat, have gone to cosplay cons or ren fairs as discovered in other TRs.

I'll start by posting this photo - brand new at that - at Shikkaricon as Alice in Wonderland:

Last edited by mouseinphilly; 11-04-2007, 10:15 PM. Reason: Edited for new picture.

Re: The Official (?) MiceChat Halloween Costumes Photo Thread 2007

wow you look good. Im gonna wear a moe mask from the simpsons.

Comment

I think the ace bandages really complete the outfit.

Comment

Mouseinphilly....you need to hold your skirt up a little higher and put your feet in first position, bend at the waist and tilt your head to your left if you want to look exactly like Alice does in your avatar! :lol: ; )

I wish I had a picture of my girls the other day when they were dressed as a bee, a candy corn witch, batgirl , a vampire and Little Miss muffett. I'll post one soon!

Comment

Lookin' ~fierce as Hale~

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
            "You need to hold your skirt up a little higher and put your feet in first position, bend at the waist and tilt your head to your left if you want to look exactly like Alice does in your avatar!"
            I was actually trying to do a curtsie there, but the photographer snapped the picture a bit early.

Comment

Originally posted by mouseinphilly View Post
              Since it is that time of year, let's get the ball rolling with showing off our Halloween Costumes, since many of you have been to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Mickey's Halloween Treat, have gone to cosplay cons or ren fairs as discovered in other TRs.

I'll start by posting this photo that has been posted else where in other threads as Alice in Wonderland:

I love it:thumbup:

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by migo View Post
                "I think the ace bandages really complete the outfit."
                That's a long-sleeve flesh-tone colored shirt that I wear under the outfit.

Comment

I'm so glad I did a search... I was about to start another 'official' costume thread.
                  This is my dog's costume. All handmade, altered from a dog dress pattern.
                  hmmm, I wonder who she could be dressed as...
                  I apologize for the sleepy expression, she usually naps in the afternoon, I just finished this and had to get her up to take a picture!
                  We'll be off for our PetSmart costume contest tongiht!

Comment

Aww.. her costume is PRECIOUS...
                    <3 Chloe

Comment

that is so adorable

Friends for life

Comment

i wanna post but im saving all my face paint for the 31st. but im going as

We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

Comment

I'm gonna be a Genius Bar rep from the apple store
                          Im serious

Comment

hopefully I will get my peter pan costume made!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                              Mouseinphilly....you need to hold your skirt up a little higher and put your feet in first position, bend at the waist and tilt your head to your left if you want to look exactly like Alice does in your avatar! :lol: ; )
                              PB forgot to add - and always say, yes your majesty!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X