X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's whine about stuff together.

I'll go first.

I wrecked my beautiful black 2007 VW Passat wagon 3.5 weeks ago and it's not done being repaired yet.

I reeeeeally want my car back. Really bad. I'm driving a fugly purple crappy 2007 Chevy Cobalt rental car with bald tires and NO guts, and I can barely get it to go over 35 miles per hour.

I want my car. Now. I just went to visit it and give it a kiss a few hours ago and I've been whining ever since. Hence the whiny thread.

What's the hold-up on it? Two license frame clips!! :botox: So the body shop (which I love) is spending $30/day on a rental car for me so they can install license plate clips to my actual car to make the insurance company happy.

I want my car!

Your turn.

Re: Let's whine about stuff together.

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
    I'll go first.

I wrecked my beautiful black 2007 VW Passat wagon 3.5 weeks ago and it's not done being repaired yet.

I reeeeeally want my car back. Really bad. I'm driving a fugly purple crappy 2007 Chevy Cobalt rental car with bald tires and NO guts, and I can barely get it to go over 35 miles per hour.

I want my car. Now. I just went to visit it and give it a kiss a few hours ago and I've been whining ever since. Hence the whiny thread.

What's the hold-up on it? Two license frame clips!! :botox: So the body shop (which I love) is spending $30/day on a rental car for me so they can install license plate clips to my actual car to make the insurance company happy.

I want my car!

Your turn.
    That stinks!! I am so sorry
    my vent..... its raining and will be snowing this week. I am so not ready for the snow... and my coat I bought last year and spent 100.00 on is so big now it burys me. yeah I lost the weight, but now I do not have a decent coat and no money to buy a new one.

Comment

I have to film something during 1, 2, and 3 period tommorow at another school, and can't figure out how to get a ride back to school, parents are busy ect.
      Grr

Comment

It's pouring here and it's cold. The leaves just turned colors this week, but it's windy and rainy, so they'll be bald soon. Bah.

Comment

I'm 2 years behind on my review at work and have been told that everyone is on a freeze. Um......my wife works in the payroll dept at the same company and our best friend is the HR manager, come on Boss, think of a better one.

Anyone hiring??

Sorry about your Passat, that sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
            and I can barely get it to go over 35 miles per hour.

Considering the circumstances, maybe that's a good thing???

:whistling

:evil:

j/k

Sorry to hear about the car. Hope they finish it up real soon!

Comment

I'm supposed to leave on a cross country road trip with my grandparents on saturday and I am REALLY nervous about it! It's cool because I'm going to get to go through all the states and see landmarks and whatnot, but it's also sort of significant because I will also be visiting my mother in PA, and am supposed to decide about whether or not I want to live with her for a couple of years.. I should be excited but instead I am apprehensive and nervous as heck!!
              <3 Chloe

Comment

Oh, and my whine...

We only got to spend five days at the Resort this past week.

:rant:

Comment

Uh, Let's NOT be cutting any cheese, to go with that whine!
                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

It's raining. I don't like the cold weather it brings, nor the bad drivers it puts on the road.
                    If anyone needs the Waahmbulance, it's at my house, so just let me know.
                    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
                    Gas For Car- $60
                    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
                      Oh, and my whine...

We only got to spend five days at the Resort this past week.

:rant:
                      I haven't been in 2 years.

Find something better to whine about
                      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                      Help support the site you love:
                      -Visit the MiceChat store
                      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I'm taking seven classes this semester in addition to working 10 hours in a classroom so I can graduate and I am in sooooo over my head. I have 3 papers due this week, I've only started 2, and a 20 page paper due monday.

Why do professors think that theirs is the only class you're taking???

Comment

Originally posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
                          I'm taking seven classes this semester in addition to working 10 hours in a classroom so I can graduate and I am in sooooo over my head. I have 3 papers due this week, I've only started 2, and a 20 page paper due monday.

Why do professors think that theirs is the only class you're taking???
                          I forgot for a second why I didn't go to college until I read that.....
                          Thanks for reminding me.
                          When you're rich and have a job you love though, can you remind me again please?

Comment

Those of you whining about the rain can send some our way!

Comment

I really need to know my fate in the Land of Disnay!! Why does it take three weeks?? it shouldn't take more then two weeks. I really want to be rehired back into the park and start working. I am already starting to have dreams that I am back at Disney!! I am not sure how I will handle Disneyland withdrawals. It is killing me!!!

I REALLY need to have my laptop working again!!! My just can't see my freakin' screen, but don't want to open up and ruin it, until I am sure what I am doing.

I ALSO REALLY need to find out what I really want to do with my life. I am totally clueless. What I am doing isn't right for me. What to do, what to do???

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                                I

I ALSO REALLY need to find out what I really want to do with my life. I am totally clueless. What I am doing isn't right for me. What to do, what to do???
                                I'm in the same boat. Wanna start a business?

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
                                  Those of you whining about the rain can send some our way!

I agree!!

Comment

^^^^^

Not enough to go around.

We need every drop that we can get...

Comment

Did someone mention wine?

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen View Post
                                        I haven't been in 2 years.

Find something better to whine about
                                        Oh yeah? Well I haven't been in 18 years!

That's not my rant though.

I'm tired, cranky and Aunt Flo just started her monthly visit.

That's my TMI rant. I need a drink.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X