Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

I'm married but I've gone to the single riders meets when my hubby hasn't been abe to go to Dl with me! The meets are FUN! And I've met some of my favorite Micechatters at them! So be sure to check one out some time!

Comment

Thx Sir Mouse - Let's email some.
      Thx Princess - I'll do that.

Comment

Well Im single and looking .

Comment

Originally posted by rex22 View Post
          Well Im single and looking .
          This girl likes Singles. Look her up.

Tell her your last name is Kraft.

Comment

Yeah, I've never came across finding a girlfriend at Disneyland. I've taken girlfriends to Disneyland but they just think my Disneyland fascination is kinda wierd, lol, that's there loss anyway. Well, I guess I should express my interest in a Disneyland girl here on this thread so if there are any girls out there, you know where to find me.

Single, 21, Los Angeles

Lol, this feels like such an advertisement.
            Last edited by DL_CRAZE; 10-18-2007, 10:51 PM.
            "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post

Wow she looks very nice. Ok.

Comment

Wow she looks very nice. Ok.
                Good call! Next you need this shirt.

Comment

Well, Im single and I go to the park ALOT. I havent been to any meets yet though since they're always on a Sunday and I have to work

Comment

Haha this thread is starting to scare me. I'm audi!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                      Haha this thread is starting to scare me. I'm audi!

DOn't be scared Coheteboy! Even Boo isn't afraid of monsters.

Comment

Oh I don't know about that lol. Single yes Disease free Im not sure about that lol.

Comment

Oh I don't know about that lol. Single yes Disease free Im not sure about that lol.
                          Perhaps just wearing a ribbon then.

Comment

oh yeah thats the way to go lol.

Comment

LOL, :lol:, that is so cheesy!!! I would like a slice of that, if you know what I mean, We'd better get a moove on in this thread before we lay it down to pasteur.

O k, I will stop now............

Comment

Heh, im single , living in san diego, 22, but finding disney girls over here isnt easy, havent found one yet, besides my ex i met in high school. Wonder if ill find one here

Comment

Im single and looking btw but I would LOVE a Disney girl haven't found one yet

Comment

Isn't that a catch in Southern California? I heard something like 1 in 4 or even more have something. Y'all know what I'm talking about too...

I really nervous about going to a meet, so but the Sunday before Thanksgiving I am going to a meet. I have planned it out. The dog is 6 months old and my friend is coming with me. And yeah single.

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                                      Isn't that a catch in Southern California? I heard something like 1 in 4 or even more have something. Y'all know what I'm talking about too...

I really nervous about going to a meet, so but the Sunday before Thanksgiving I am going to a meet. I have planned it out. The dog is 6 months old and my friend is coming with me. And yeah single.

I don't have anything. My curiosity stops there.

Comment

Watch out eharmony!
                                        <3 Chloe

Comment

This thread makes me feel nervous.
                                          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X