Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

    And why would that be? Plenty of people (you and I included) have found love at the DLR.

    Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...


    Comment


    • #42
      Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

      Originally posted by QuietViolet View Post
      Watch out eharmony!

      Maybe Disney should get on the bandwagon with D-harmony!


      Visit my mice chat toy shop!
      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

      Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

      Comment


      • #43
        Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

        Originally posted by QuietViolet View Post
        Watch out eharmony!
        Eharmony was really bad for me. They matched me with some guy whose profile was scary. Like it was creepy, he couldn't spell, and it was bad. And then another guy who when I asked "what was his biggest fear?" he said "that all women from Southern California talk like you."

        Jdate was really funny with me. It paired me and this guy I know who is known as "the biggest player in the Orange County Jewish community." Plus his brother is so much hotter than he is!

        Oh and Ashee, dude...out of everyone I know I'm always the "clean one."

        Comment


        • #44
          Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

          Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
          Oh and Ashee, dude...out of everyone I know I'm always the "clean one."
          Really? I call bull...shtuff

          Comment


          • #45
            Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

            Did you not read the "what time do you...?" In the glided litterbox?

            Comment


            • #46
              Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

              OMG KK.... I was at Michaels today because I went to a crop to try and get ideas for a Halloween scrapbook page, and I started up a convo. with a knitter. She was there with her daughter who was into scrapbooking, and she was just sitting there, knitting away and looking like she was at total peace. I have never knit (done a little crocheting but not too much), and wanted to try. I picked up a value pack they had there with knitting for dummies, some weird ruler thing, rubber plug looking things, three colors of yarn, several different needles that are different sizes, and a hook. I was able to do the first row on one needle just find, but have NO IDEA how to work with the second needle.. I keep trying and am not succeeding.. any tips?
              <3 Chloe

              Comment


              • #47
                Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

                Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                Did you not read the "what time do you...?" In the glided litterbox?

                I did and I've determined you are a cleaner girl than me.

                Chad

                Comment


                • #48
                  Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

                  Originally posted by QuietViolet View Post
                  OMG KK.... I was at Michaels today because I went to a crop to try and get ideas for a Halloween scrapbook page, and I started up a convo. with a knitter. She was there with her daughter who was into scrapbooking, and she was just sitting there, knitting away and looking like she was at total peace. I have never knit (done a little crocheting but not too much), and wanted to try. I picked up a value pack they had there with knitting for dummies, some weird ruler thing, rubber plug looking things, three colors of yarn, several different needles that are different sizes, and a hook. I was able to do the first row on one needle just find, but have NO IDEA how to work with the second needle.. I keep trying and am not succeeding.. any tips?
                  On my 3rd beer/ale. So this may not make sense:
                  Insert the 2nd needle into the row/ first stitch on the row so basically you have an X with the needle with the yarn in front and the "free needle" behind. Then pull the yarn up and go clockwise from like 6 o'clock to 12 o'clock (the needle's middle to top) on the second needle. Pull the stitch through the stitch that you made the x with and place that stitch down.

                  Does that make sense?

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

                    Actually, yes!! Woot I think I am finally getting the hang of it...
                    <3 Chloe

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

                      Interesting...

                      This is a hookup topic rather than people who go to DL alone wanting to meet with others who go alone to share the experience.



                      Man, you can tell I'm getting too old.





                      sigpic

                      I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

                      Comment


                      • #51
                        Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

                        Originally posted by Sambo View Post
                        Interesting...

                        This is a hookup topic rather than people who go to DL alone wanting to meet with others who go alone to share the experience.



                        Man, you can tell I'm getting too old.

                        Yah, if that's you in your avatar pic, you already have facial hair.

                        I'm an ewok so it's kind of everywhere. No biggie.


                        Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

                        Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

                        Comment


                        • #52
                          Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

                          Originally posted by QuietViolet View Post
                          Watch out eharmony!
                          MiceChat should have a dating service and we shall call it.............. MiceDate, or something like that, Is that already in Gold?

                          Is it me or is MiceChat has majority of males on the site then females? :confused:

                          Comment


                          • #53
                            Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

                            I'm watching this thread

                            S W F here

                            Comment


                            • #54
                              Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

                              There is a singles cub in MC Gold but it's not a "dating" club, however it is for single micechatters. And you're welcome to post a little about me in there.

                              Good luck to you all. I'm very lucky to have found the great guy I did!
                              Good morning, son
                              In twenty years from now
                              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                              And I can tell you 'bout today
                              And how I picked you up and everything changed
                              It was pain
                              Sunny days and rain
                              I knew you'd feel the same things...


                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #55
                                Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

                                Originally posted by Sambo View Post
                                Interesting...

                                This is a hookup topic rather than people who go to DL alone wanting to meet with others who go alone to share the experience.



                                Man, you can tell I'm getting too old.
                                Hook ups have a bad connotation. Single people looking to find... stuff? Or just nerds saying "DUDE I'm single!"

                                Plus Sambo, you're not too old!

                                Comment


                                • #56
                                  Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

                                  Originally posted by aashee View Post
                                  Good call! Next you need this shirt.
                                  I met you once at the end-of-quest meeting on Gay Days weekend. You look completely sane. But your posts are craking my s#!* up! More, please!

                                  Comment


                                  • #57
                                    Re: Any other single Disneyland fans like to attend park together?

                                    Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                                    Hook ups have a bad connotation. Single people looking to find... stuff? Or just nerds saying "DUDE I'm single!"

                                    Plus Sambo, you're not too old!
                                    Not too old? Thanks!
                                    I have twenty-something kids (who go to DL with me) and know what connotation Hookup has. The words have changed, but it's the same as when I was twenty-something. The topic was sounding like one of those rather than just a place where non-couples can meet and enjoy DL.

                                    No judgement on either - I was just sayin'... :whistling

                                    Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                                    Yah, if that's you in your avatar pic, you already have facial hair.

                                    I'm an ewok so it's kind of everywhere. No biggie.
                                    It's indeed facial hair. And in real life it is not green, it's gray.





                                    sigpic

                                    I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

                                    Comment

                                    Get Away Today Footer

                                    Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X